New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

1x43-19k350-ae cellphone module

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1x43-19k350-ae cellphone module

Anyone have or know where i can get a PSE phone module for the S-Type 4.2 engine. Its the Timeport module by motorola... Or what is a substitute as to blur tooth etc. The module I need is 1X43-19K350-AE CELLPHONE MODULE,

Old 12-19-2012, 06:31 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Hey welcome aboard....... good to have you here with us here at Jaguarforums

Any useful site information you may need such as how to post pictures, edit signatures, add videos, use the search facility etc, can be found here
within the following link Helpful_information

Please also take the time to check out the regional section for your area!
There are lots of members local to you with the same interests with info on local dealers and possible meets.
Regional - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

I've manually upgraded you to Full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features
Please Jump on in and enjoy the site.................

Old 12-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Received 6,256 Likes on 5,456 Posts

Welcome to the forum tbarrow,

Good to have you with us.
I see you have found your way over to the S section, that is the best place to find an answer to your problem.
Enjoy the forum.

If you haven't already done so you should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.

Old 12-20-2012, 02:10 AM
GGG
Received 16,818 Likes on 12,177 Posts

Welcome to the forum tbarrow,

That's definitely a question for the S-Type experts. Hope the guys in the tech section can come up with the answer.

Enjoy the forum.

Graham

Old 12-20-2012, 05:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Jim...as I am new, my strongest suggestion is you guys should make the site easy and straight forward to new people as to how to use the site. I can tell you I have no idea how or where to post a new thread. Your FAQs simply do not tell anyone how to start or even how to check to see after they accidentally get started or if they got any answers. It only seems to talk about Formatting....

The site appears friendly enough from a spirit point-of-view, but is at best unfriendly when it comes to trying to use it. Consider thinking of new people, not the pros who use you. There should be a getting started link which will tell us how to post threads, how to check for replys etc. I have no idea how to get back to where I post a thread as I spent over an hour bumping around until I "stumbled" onto a spot where it appeared I could post. The spot must have been correct as you responded... But I am still quite lost and unless I have a lot of time to devote, I don't use your sit and I am sure Iam not unique...

Old 12-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Tbarrow - thanks for your suggestion, there is however a "Jaguar help & suggestion centre" for this very purpose.

Its clearly marked and even has a description of what the section is for. It can be accessed by simply scrolling down on the homepage and isn't difficult to find.

Clearly marked and stickied within that section is a post titled "USING JAGUARFORUMS USEFUL HOW TO'S AND QUICKLINKS"
https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/j...2A%2A%2A-5912/

As part of the welcome process there is a welcome pm / email sent during registration that again outlines most of this.
We strive here to make the forum as user firendly and as helpful as possible, however......all forums are different and use different layouts etc.

I myself as an exprienced forum user joined another one a few weeks ago and even after a serious amount of time could not see any ways to make a post / reply etc.

By comparison I truly believe ours is very simple.

If one takes the time to scroll down and look around, most functions are quite clearly and easily accessible.

Very rarely we see these types of posts I have to say and we do take them onboard, however, more often than not it is simply a case of not taking the time and looking through the forum we find.

Thank you

Old 11-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Received 125 Likes on 65 Posts