New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Hello all!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Hello all!

Hi folks,
I have only owned my X Type for a couple of weeks and already love it to death.

I am based in Devon in England and am enjoying cruising the lanes to the strains of Vivaldi.
The economy is so much better than my old Focus and nothing short of miraculous when I leave the county and enter the motorway network.

I am self employed and work from home so I don't do a huge mileage, so although the car has just covered 80k, I fully expect to get many more years of enjoyment out of it.

As a newbie to this marque, I made the classic mistake of concentrating on condition, colour and history and completely overlooked the options... after all it's a Jaguar, it'll be stuffed full of gizmo's wont it? I'll have fun discovering them on my way home.... WRONG!!!

So I now have this wonderful car, but a total lack of buttons to play with... oh well, the first step on my learning curve I guess!

So, dear forum people be prepared for lots of inane questions from me, but be assured, I will have a huge smile on my face BECAUSE I'VE GOT A JAGUAR!!!

Old 02-09-2012, 05:55 AM
Received 6,256 Likes on 5,456 Posts

Welcome to the forum,

Good to have you with us.
Maybe you can buy a box of buttons? :-)

You should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.

Old 02-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  19.3 KB

Hey there Oscarotter, welcome to JF good to have you here with us ....Always nice to see another Oil burning UK member here

Please help people to help you by putting your car info in your signature, that way its there for all to see and hopefully help you that little bit quicker.
Is it the 2.0d or the 2.2d and waht trim level?

There really are some amazing and friendly guys here....you're in really good company to discuss anything Jag related or even just to have a few laughs!

Please jump in to the relevant section and ask away......we'll all help as much as we can......great guys here.....The X section rocks!

A really great mix of information, camraderrie and fun

I've manually upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features
so jump on in and enjoy Hope you enjoy the site