New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Hello from NM

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 06:02 AM
Jeh
Received 174 Likes on 119 Posts
Default Hello from NM

I have always loved the look of the early 90's XJs so when it was time to look for a replacement for my Volvo 240 turbo iwas pretty happy to come across a 94 XJ6 in very nice condition and bought ny first Jag.

I've been a member over at Turbobricks.com for years and have had a blast building and modifying my Volvo, turning it from a sedate Sunday driver to a very capable track car.

I am not giving up my love of the old bricks as I also have a 77 242 that's getting the full works but wanted something a little newer and nicer to commute in.

I will fill in all my details soon and hope to see everyone in the forums.

Joe

Old 10-15-2011, 06:35 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,695 Likes on 1,210 Posts

Hello Joe, welcome to the forum. When updating your details,. don't forget to post pictures (past) in the "Other Rides" thread and of course your new baby!

Enjoy all the site has to offer!

Old 10-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,231 Likes on 716 Posts

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum. I've had a couple of slab siders. One notable one had the door fall off when driving a country lane.

Best of luck with your XJ.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Received 6,273 Likes on 5,470 Posts

Welcome to the forum,

There's a lot to be said for Volvos, so I hear.

Old 10-16-2011, 12:00 PM
Jeh

Originally Posted by Norri
Welcome to the forum,

There's a lot to be said for Volvos, so I hear.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I will have to post some links for the unbelievers. They can be more than the little boxy cars that hold up tr affix driven by hippes... Ok alot are driven by hippies but are not what you think.

Old 10-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Jeh

Originally Posted by joycesjag
Hello Joe, welcome to the forum. When updating your details,. don't forget to post pictures (past) in the "Other Rides" thread and of course your new baby!

Enjoy all the site has to offer!
I will get some posted up. At the moment the only pic I have of my XJ is from the lot where I bought it. The day I took it home it rained inches and I live on a country road (read dirt) and it's muddy as hell. So I need to get it cleaned up again. Other wise I might get banned.b