New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Help me with this Survey

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2024, 11:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me with this Survey

Dear Forum Moderators and Members,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Junaid Ahmed Alvi. I am a student of Master’s in International Business with data Analytics at Ulster University Birmingham, and I am currently conducting research on “Impact of Digital Marketing on Automobile Industry”. As part of this research, I have developed a survey to gather valuable insights from automotive enthusiasts and owners.

I understand the importance of respecting the rules and guidelines of online forums, and I am seeking permission to share a post containing my survey on the Jaguar Forum. The survey is designed to collect feedback and opinions from fellow automotive enthusiasts, particularly those interested in Jaguar Vehicles

I assure you that the data collected will be used solely for research purposes, and the results will be presented in an aggregated and anonymized format. I am committed to adhering to the community guidelines and ensuring that the post follows Jaguar's policies.

I appreciate your time and consideration of this request. If you have any questions or if there are specific guidelines I should follow, please feel free to let me know. Thank you for your assistance, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Junaid Ahmed Alvi

Survey Link: https://forms.gle/mC1W8sRC5Nr85zm59

Old 01-25-2024, 05:39 PM
GGG
Received 16,808 Likes on 12,173 Posts

Welcome to the forums Junaid Ahmed Alvi,

I appreciate that you have posted this as a request which is considerably more courteous than some similar research approaches we have received in the past.

We take our members privacy very seriously and discourage the inclusion of personal eMail addresses in posts. We have a Private Messaging facility for direct contact which avoids the need for public disclosure of eMail addresses. I was therefore disappointed to see this personal information is a required field in your questionnaire. I also avoid Google forms as their data harvesting is insidious but that is a personal choice.

If you wish to verify a response has come from a forum member, their forum username should be sufficient.

Please read the guidance for new members ( https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/n...ned-up-241802/ ) which answers many of the most frequent questions about getting started.

Graham

The following users liked this post:
Grant Francis (01-25-2024)
Old 01-25-2024, 09:47 PM
Received 10,321 Likes on 6,828 Posts

Welcome to the Forums.

I am with Graham on the required field and other requests of similar nature.

Not for me mate.

Good luck.

Old 01-26-2024, 09:08 AM
Veteran Member
Received 8,981 Likes on 5,306 Posts

Hello, Junaid,
I don't do surveys of any kind, online or anywhere else.
Welcome to the forums from ElinorB.
(';')

Old 01-26-2024, 04:09 PM
Received 3,825 Likes on 2,794 Posts

Welcome aboard Junaid….like others no survey for me either.

Old 01-26-2024, 04:21 PM
Received 206 Likes on 167 Posts

Gotta admire the creative approach to harvesting email addresses. No thank you.