New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Hi, think I got pruned....

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 12:43 AM
Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts
Default Hi, think I got pruned....

Hi again. I joined the group last year, I think, (old age getting to me.... memory not so good these days..., and being a member to too many car forums may be a problem too) when I picked up my 05 XJR, but I think I got pruned, being one who doesn't usually say too much.

It's been an interesting year with the car, renewing my acquaintance with car workshops after an almost 20 year hiatus previously due to switching from continental (British/Italian) cars to Japanese cars, and now back again (my wife says I never learn....). After a period of stabilisation (read... multiple repairs, 3 weekly follow ups and aggravation), the car seems to have settled down and appears to be, hopefully, behaving herself. Apart from that, she's been a great car to drive. We shall see...

Old 03-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome and just dont forget about the forum! I know that happens alot whene u have too many memberships in forums...

Old 03-19-2010, 05:03 AM
Veteran Member
Received 639 Likes on 441 Posts

Welcome, XJRs are beasts and when you need help you will find it

Old 03-19-2010, 08:32 AM
Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

Thanks everyone. This group has provided most helpful information about the car over this year. Great to be here.

Old 03-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,231 Likes on 716 Posts

Good to see some Spring shoots appearing after the Winter prunning. Welcome back, klfong.