New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

New Member & New Jaguar Dealer (Georgia)

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Received 12 Likes on 1 Post
Default New Member & New Jaguar Dealer (Georgia)

Hello folks! Just thought I would check in and let y'all know a little about me and my Jaguar dealership in Georgia.
The Hennessy Auto Group has acquired the Jaguar franchise from Nalley and we are officially open for Jaguar business this Tuesday!!! We have (2) other Jaguar stores in the Atlanta are so we are not new to the brand. The location that I am at is in the Roswell/Alpharetta area, not far from where Nalley Jaguar was located, and we are and have been a Land Rover Centre since 1994.
I am invigorated and excited about the Jaguar brand and have already been through significant training and testing to the point that I am already Bronze Certified. My position is in Sales and I am also a Finance Manager. Rest assured that we are ready for this and will exceed your expectations in every capacity from what you were receiving from the Nalley organization.
If you are local, please come out and see us and our facility. I am going to be on the forum regularly so please don't hesitate to ask any questions or email me if you like.
My name is Doug Martin and I can be reached:
dmartin@hennessy-auto.com

Thanks and I look forward to learning from all of the Jaguar enthusiasts that are here because I find these types of forums invaluable in really getting to know what you all expect from your vehicles and the folks that sell and service them!!!

Old 06-11-2012, 02:18 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,231 Likes on 716 Posts

Welcome to the forum Doug. Good to see that you are already checking in.

To exceed the guys expectations in every way from what they were receiving from Nalley will take some doing.

Dan from Nalley carved himself quite a reputation around here, with his parts supplies activities and was a regular contributor to the forum.

I wish you all success in this new aspect to your business.

You might want to consider contacting our forum Admin JimC64 about discussing Vendor sponsorship. If you do become a Sponsoring Vendor, maybe with a few discounted parts offerings to forum members, we will then be able to actively direct members to you in their quest for parts or servicing.

You will find this to be a very friendly forum, and dare I say it, one which has quite a mature nature when it comes to dealing with the maintenance of these cars.

Hope you enjoy the forum, and please do become a regular participant.

Just one point, please, no commercial links, unless Hennessey becomes a Vendor, as you will understand, we need to look after our paying sponsors.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:10 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  19.3 KB

Hi Doug, welcome aboard Jaguarforums, great to have you here with us

As stated NalleyJaguar and Dan really carved out an excellent reputation with everyone here, If you at least match that Doug you will really be going some and will also be very successful I'm sure.

Richard has made many good points with which I totally agree.

I too sincerely hope you find a home here and become an active participant, there are some really great members here and there's always a good attitude and warm atmosphere.

I've sent you a pm, so please look out for it and reply when you can please Doug.

In the meantime, I've manually upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the whole site and all its features

I wish you the very best Doug.......

Please jump on in and enjoy the site.................

Old 06-11-2012, 05:40 AM
Received 6,253 Likes on 5,453 Posts

Welcome to the forum Doug,

Good to have you with us.
As has been mentioned you have big boots to fill, i'm sure you will relish the challenge.
Several members were concerned to hear that Nalley was closing, I hope your presence on the forum will be a start to putting their minds at rest.

Old 06-11-2012, 06:29 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,692 Likes on 1,208 Posts

Welcome to the forum Doug!

Its good to read that you are very excited about the Hennessy Auto Group. Congrats on becoming a Bronze Certified!

I to look forward to your contributions here.

Enjoy all the site has to offer!