New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

New member from South Orange County, CA

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 07:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from South Orange County, CA

Hello Everyone!!

I decided to join somewhat out of desperation since I recently bought a beautiful 2011 Jaguar XJL. Since I've got this car, which I compare as having married a beautiful psychotic woman (sorry ladies) I have been back to Land Rover-Jaguar of Mission Viejo 3 times with assorted, and always different minor, though extremely annoying electronic problems that come and go.

DIfferent electronic warnings light up for 5-10 minutes when nothing is failing (notification of low tire pressure when all pressures are well inflated) thatt it will dissapear.

Outside mirrors that will not deploy and then next time I start the car (2 hours later they will operate normally, and never fail again. Center screen will turn completelly red after charging gas. Four hpurs later, when I get out of my office, it will operate fine, and it will never fail again.

All my complaints will be met with a blank stare at the dealer ( I believe their morning meetings are designed to practice that stare), multiple calles to Jaguar of N.A ( is that for No Action or No Answer??) got me only promises of things to be resolved.

So, the only solution is to network with other sufferers to conmiserate in larger numbers to keep my sanity and to realize that I might be crazy, but I am not alone.

To Your Health

Martin J Backman, M.D.

Old 04-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,006 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  19.3 KB

Hi Martin n welcome aboard, great to have you with us.

So sorry to hear of your troubles and hope we can help....If not, at least we can comiserate with you.
Great site here with some top people and above all friendly and helpful, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I'veu pgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the sites features.

Old 04-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Gus
Veteran Member
Received 2,208 Likes on 1,700 Posts

Hello Martin and welcome to jaguarforums.com.

Oh one other thing you need to put your car details in your signature. I am speaking of the Year, Make & Model. Without it you may not get the input you are looking for.

Please take a moment and read the information provided to you explaining the rules. Be patient and enjoy the site.