New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

UK new member

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default UK new member

Just to say hello. We've got a 2003 4.2L XKR that always seems to have some gremlin or other, I've been lurking for a while and searching for info but finally registered. So err, hello! Based near Darlington England. Oh, and XKR is a monster, never get fed up of driving it, just wish the electricals were more reliable.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:20 PM
GGG
Received 16,816 Likes on 12,176 Posts

Welcome to the forum Diablo_XKR,

Congratulations on your appointment as chief mechanic and refueler.

You've probably already found your way to the XK8/XKR section but if not, follow this link XK8 / XKR - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum for help, advice and information.

You can also visit the UK Region section by following this link UK - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to find other members in this country.

Enjoy the forum.

Graham

Old 11-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Veteran Member
Received 687 Likes on 590 Posts

Welcome to this friendly Forum. Useful links from Graham there and we'll be happy to help with any XKR problems - good choice of car !!

Old 11-11-2012, 09:36 AM
Received 6,256 Likes on 5,456 Posts

Welcome to the forum Diablo_XKR,

Good to have you with us.
Enjoy the forum.

If you haven't already done so you should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Cheers everyone, I am slowly digesting all the tech info on here, loads of good info. Just done rear lower wishbone bearings, track rod ends, lower front shock bushes, front discs and pads, tyres, and a fault in the fuel pressure wiring. Easy stuff to do but I had to make some tooling for pressing bushes in and out etc. I run an engineering company so no hardship, and a 20 tonne press soon moves stuck things. Just wish i could get rid of the "DSC Fault" message that appears on start-up most days. Also from last winter to this it seems the headlamps adjusted themselves downwards a lot so I've lifted the beams today. Time to read more info and get those niggles sorted out.

Cheers,
Rich

Old 11-14-2012, 07:53 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  19.3 KB

Hi there Rich & welcome aboard, Its good to have you here with us here at Jaguarforums.

Congrats on the beast.....Hope we can help with your issues buddy.......

Any useful site information you may need such as how to post pictures, edit signatures, add videos, use the search facility etc, can be found here
within the following link Helpful_information

Please also take the time to check out the regional section for your area!
There are lots of members local to you with the same interests with info on local dealers and possible meets.
Regional - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

I've manually upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the whole site and all its features.

Please Jump on in and enjoy the site.................