PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidWest]: [B]2000 Jaguar XKR Convertible – 79K Low Miles - A Beautiful Modern Classic – Super C

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
Default [B]2000 Jaguar XKR Convertible – 79K Low Miles - A Beautiful Modern Classic – Super C

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]2000 Jaguar XKR Convertible – 79K Low Miles - A Beautiful Modern Classic – Super Clean!

This is a Rare Triple Black model - Anthracite Mica (Black) Exterior/Charcoal Interior/Black Top. The 4.0 Supercharged V-8 is rated at 370 Horsepower! The engine runs strong and the transmission shifts smoothly. The automatic transmission is the super tough Mercedes Heavy-Duty 5-speed model. Non-Smoker. The leather upholstery, carpet and wood dash are in very good condition! This beautiful car has been very well cared for. Many people think this modern classic is a newer model Jaguar. No dents, no dings. Scratches/blemishes are few and very minor. The body has no rust. Some of the wheels have minor curbing. BF Goodrich G-Force tires have 7K mile on them. Top and headliner are in great shape. All power and luxury accessories are in good working order. Everything works. A/C blows cold air. Convertible season is here! Push the one-touch top down button and you’re ready to have top down fun in this classy car!

This car is well documented.

This beautiful car is owned by a Jag enthusiast/weekend hobby mechanic. I have compiled a binder with all the known records – Includes a comprehensive collection of Repair/Maintenance Records (Post warranty period from 20,000 miles to 79,000 present), Original Bill of Sale, Dealer delivery order, Original Window Sticker (MSRP $81,800), Complete Car Ownership History (4 owners) and list of equipment/options for the car. Did you know that the first owner is a now retired Goldman Sachs partner/Suspense Novel Author?
Clean CarFax – No Accidents Reported
Complete set of Original Owners/Systems Manual

Maintenance Done – Issues Sorted

The common issues for this year model XKR/XK8 have been sorted: Replaced Timing Chain Tensioners Upgraded to Metal Type Generation 3, New Convertible Top Hydraulic Hoses / Lift Cylinders, New Throttle Body, New Battery, 800 miles on fresh Mobil 1 service, including new Oil Filter and Fuel Filter. New spark plugs and Cam cover gaskets/seals replaced. Self dimming rear view mirror repaired.
The car runs perfectly. There are no warning lights, no check engine lights, no leaks…this car is ready to drive!

Modifications / Extras

This car is lightly modified with a Mina Gallery Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Performance Exhaust installed.
Included is an outdoor Car Cover for when you can’t put her in the garage. I’ll throw in a very nice set of Jaguar Logo OEM style maintenance fender protection covers for when your working under the bonnet.

My reason for selling.

I have loved driving and owning this car. It has never been in better shape. Unfortunately, I have developed advanced osteoarthritis in my hip, that makes getting in and out of this low slung car difficult for me. I recently purchased a Super V8 to replace this car, which is much easier to get in and out of. I will miss my XKR, but I’m hoping that she will go to a forum member or to a friend of the forum, looking for a nice sorted Jag. I’m asking $14,900. PM me for more information or for an appointment to see the car. You won’t be disappointed.

Cheers!

Jon

Attached Thumbnails -044.jpg   -img-20120420-00644.jpg   -img-20120420-00642.jpg   -photo_3.jpg   -img-20120521-00716.jpg  

Old 05-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Received 141 Likes on 113 Posts

Beautiful jag, I believe this is best front end design of all the XK8's... It's a shame it is out of my league. It will not last long.

PS. here in Georgia we don't have front plates, so it would look even better in my driveway.

The following users liked this post:
Growl-R (05-07-2014)
Old 05-07-2014, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by RonaldP
Beautiful jag, I believe this is best front end design of all the XK8's... It's a shame it is out of my league. It will not last long.

PS. here in Georgia we don't have front plates, so it would look even better in my driveway.
Thanks Ron. I have caught myself staring at the front of the car many times, thinking to myself, that crappy front plate sure ruins the beautiful lines of the front of my car. The state of Missouri seems to be convinced that having license plates on both the front and rear of the car is somehow safer or is a crime deterrent. Georgia Rocks!

And Ron...It sure would look great in your driveway!

Old 05-11-2014, 07:25 PM

Bump. Still For Sale!

Old 05-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Default Price Drop!

Price Drop! Now $14,300 Make Offer.

Cheers!

Jon

Old 06-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Thumbs up Another Price Drop

Another Price Drop - $13,695.

I would like to sell my XKR this week! This is not a project car. This beautiful Jaguar has been sorted and is is ready to drive and enjoy! Give me a call and let's make a deal! 586-214-three three 89

Cheers!

Jon

Old 06-08-2014, 10:42 PM
Default Sold!!!

The car has been sold!!! Thanks to those who responded!

Cheers!

Jon