PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorthEast]: 1988 Jaguar XJS H&E Project in Vermont

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2015, 10:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1988 Jaguar XJS H&E Project in Vermont

Hey everyone,
I have a 1988 Jaguar XJS Hess & Eisenhardt convertible for sale with 64k miles.
I'm considering parting it out but I'd rather sell it whole.

The story is I bought an enclosed car trailer, and this Jaguar came with it. The PO intended to re-do the car and transplant a non-jag engine into it. Not what I would have done, personally!

The condition looks pretty good overall. I noticed a couple small corrosion spots on the rear lower door frame corners. It is complete minus the V12 engine. I have not attempted to lift the top.
It is disassembled, but It does roll and move around. The doors are off, interior taken apart, etc.

It has a Wisconsin title. As for price, I am entertaining offers. I have no illusions of grandeur on this thing. I'm open to trading for Rolls Royce/Bentley parts for an S3 I'm working on.

If you are coming to the British Invasion in Stowe, VT this weekend, I'd be happy to show it to you. I'll be at the show!

I can be reached at 802 578 7253.

Attached Thumbnails 1988 Jaguar XJS H&E Project in Vermont-img_0055.jpg   1988 Jaguar XJS H&E Project in Vermont-img_0056.jpg   1988 Jaguar XJS H&E Project in Vermont-img_0093.jpg