PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthWest]: 1990 XJS

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2017, 08:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1990 XJS

I need to liquidate my 1990 XJS, as I have other needs to address right now. Approximately 82k (will update later with actual mileage), and has had recent service to correct overheating. It was previously owned by a Jaguar mechanic, and will come with the full set of repair manuals and electrical wiring manual that came with it. The tires are in excellent shape it does have some paint fade which is common in Arizona. It does need some TLC but runs well and looks pretty good. I am asking 4000 or best offer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Old 11-13-2017, 08:22 PM

Old 01-15-2018, 02:43 PM
Default Make offer!

This vehicle needs to go! MAKE OFFER!

Winter has not made an appearance as of yet, and I’d like it gone before the snow flies!