PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[MidWest]: 2007 X-type

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2017, 07:26 PM
Received 59 Likes on 45 Posts
Default 2007 X-type

Hi All,

My 2007 Jaguar X-type is up for sale. I am looking for $6,950 or best offer for the vehicle. It has 58-59K miles. It has been maintained very well. I have owned the vehicle since 2007.

Exterior Color: Indigo Blue
Interior Color: Ivory with contrast piping

Options:
Metallic paint
Premium sound
Luxury Package

I have a second set of protous wheels that will be sold with the vehicle with almost brand new pilot super sports A/S. It has 35% window tint on all windows except the windshield. Original wheels have Pirelli Cinturato P7 plus with less that 5k miles on them.

Everything is working on the vehicle. Transfer case fluid was changed at 51K miles. Trans fluid was changed at 50K miles. Oil changes every 3-5k miles. Dealership maintained until 2012, then changed to a Jaguar indi shop.

I will try to get some pictures up in the next few days.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Old 10-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Received 59 Likes on 45 Posts

Sold