PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorthEast]: 2010 Jaguar XKR Searching for a Good Home

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 11:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2010 Jaguar XKR Searching for a Good Home

Selling my 2010 XKR. Black with charcoal interior. Never been in an accident. No dings, dents. Clean title on hand. The car is offered with the following features:

Mileage: 48,000 (It might go up because I drive it periodically)
Warranty: It has an extended warranty until 1/30/2018 or up to 100,000 miles which ever comes first. It also covers wheels and tires. New tires (Continental DWS 06) were installed on January 2017 at a cost of $1000. Also installed is a brand new OEM X Pipe from a XKR-S (OEM C2P22073) at the cost of $1050 + tax. I still have the original exhaust.

I'm also offering with the sale a set of 19 Inch Tamana Wheels with Dunlop SP tires. Almost brand new. The car has the optional 20 inch Kalimnos Wheels. None of the wheels have any curb rash, cracks, damages, etc.

The car is very well maintained, everything up to date. No warning lights, no issues. The car can be seen in Northern New Jersey or Staten Island, NY.

I'm asking $32,500 OBO Serious inquiries only. You can contact me at paulnoh@yahoo.com or 201-741-7414.

Clean title on hand.