PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB[SouthWest]: 2012 Jaguar XF Portfolio wanted

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 09:28 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,063 Likes on 677 Posts
Default 2012 Jaguar XF Portfolio wanted

Time to move up to something at least 12 years newer. Leaning toward a 2012 because its the first year of the facelift but last year of the n/a V8. Must be a Portfolio in order to get the seats that I like. Seems there are a few on nearby used car lots, but if the mileage is low, seems there's always a questionable history. I bought my XJ8 with all records from an individual and would be great to also buy my next Jaguar from an enthusiast, original owner who liked it so much that he/she is simply trading up to an X260. I'm in Fort Worth, TX and could travel to adjacent states, tho the farther away, the more difficult it obviously becomes to coordinate.

Old 04-17-2017, 09:12 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

PM sent.

Old 04-18-2017, 09:22 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,063 Likes on 677 Posts

Contact made. Very much appreciated offering first shot to a fellow enthusiast. But duke's XF has the sport pack and I really do like the standard Portfolio seats so I'll keep the listing open for now.