PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Western US]: 2016 F-TYPE Base Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 01:12 PM
Received 390 Likes on 207 Posts
Default 2016 F-TYPE Base Coupe

Theres been more and more people posting about wanting to get F-TYPEs. My lease is up in February but wanted to see if I can get out of it sooner.
This is basically an "R" poser. Car has been meticulously maintained as most of you know who I work for. Asking price is $47500 OBO. MSRP was $76095

-Polaris White Base Coupe
-23XXX miles
-Factory warranty and EliteCare still in effect until 1/3/2021
-All options except vision, climate pack and powered liftgate
-Switchable Active Exhaust
-Extended leather pack
-Heated Performance Seats
-Heated flat bottom steering wheel
-Upgraded to the 20" Gyrodyne wheels that were professionally powdercoated black
-Michelin Pilot Super Sports with plenty of tread left
-3 oil changes have been done
-770 watt Merdian
-Panoramic Roof
-Red stitching
-Exterior and Interior black pack
-Car was daily driven so it will have its share of light scratches on the front bumper
-All service records, CarFax, warranty history is available.
-Warranty claims were all trim related and software related.

I am willing to ship the vehicle at the buyer's cost. Car is a little dirty but it will be cleaned prior to delivery to the new owner. Even though the car was daily driven with my 6'4 255lbs frame there is hardly any wear on the seat cushion and bolsters as I conditioned the leather once a month.

Old 11-16-2017, 01:57 AM
Received 153 Likes on 104 Posts

Vouching for a SUPER clean car and a true Jaguar enthusiast owner. Sad to see you go but a great deal for someone else to pick up!