PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: Jaguar 4.2 'E' Type Spare Parts Catalogue

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 09:55 AM
Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts
Default Jaguar 4.2 'E' Type Spare Parts Catalogue

“Spare Parts Catalogue for Jaguar 4.2 'E' Type”, Publication No. J.37, Published November, 1965. The original real-deal, not a repro copy. Complete with shop-use patina – definitely NOT like new. In the original binder, starts with first page of the “Index to Sections” (page v), missing one page of the Index, everything else is complete. Includes an insert with the Jaguar Spares Division Bulletin K.96 on Brakes. Has hand-written updates entered on the pages by the dealer parts department. I bought this several decades ago at a JDC Beaulieu Meet in England (it was obviously excessed by a dealership). I used it throughout the long, total restoration of my 1966 OTS. A vital reference showing detailed blow-ups of every single nook and cranny of the E-Type. Price of $55 includes shipping in the Lower 48.