PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB[UnitedKingdom]: Parts required for XKR '99

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts required for XKR '99

Hi,

I am looking for the following parts to install in my Jaguar XKR (X100) 1999 3996cm3. Do you have any of those for sale?

Bonnet (blue - might be without vents)

RH Headlight with power wash

Front Bumper (blue)

RH Fog light and Indicator light (if not coming with bumper already)

Airbags - passenger (with dashboard part - see picture) and driver

Many thanks
Piotr

Last edited by GGG; 12-19-2016 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Add WTB[Region] to threwad title
Old 12-19-2016, 04:24 AM
GGG
Received 16,818 Likes on 12,177 Posts

Welcome to the forum Piotr,

I've moved your post from XK8 / XKR to PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds forum.

1. advertising is NOT allowed anywhere but the CLASSIFIEDS
2. advertising with a first post to the forum usually gets a BAN but as you're wanting to BUY and not to SELL, I've cut you some slack

Please follow this link New Member Area - Intro a MUST - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the New Member Area - Intro a MUST forum and post some info about yourself and your vehicle for all members to see. In return you'll get a proper welcome and some useful advice about posting to the forum.

Graham

Last edited by GGG; 12-19-2016 at 04:26 AM.