PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Canada]: S-Type 4.2 V8, Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 02:28 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default S-Type 4.2 V8, Ontario

I'm starting the process of selling my S-Type. Reason - I am buying an XJ in a couple of weeks.

2004 4.2 V8
Black with Cream interior.
320K km

Yes, the mileage is high. This car runs well and is fast. I bought it from a Jaguar mechanic two and a half years ago and he has done all the work on it. Last year we fixed front and rear suspension issues, replaced the radiator and while the radiator was out we replaced the transmission lines for good-measure.

Body work is good, typical blemishes for a car of its age.

Aftermarket stereo is fitted w/ Cd, mp3, aux. Connections in boot for sub.

I still have OEM head unit.

Only issue I have with the car is a headlight is out. It's HID, and I have been waiting for warmer weather before I change it.

I have money in this car and I was going to run it for at least another year or two but got caught in the headlights of the XJ. If I could keep it, I would.

$2.5K

PM me with questions.

Last edited by GGG; 04-11-2017 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Remove photo at OP's request
Old 04-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Received 2,255 Likes on 1,840 Posts

Good luck with the sale and the new car! Your S-type has the interior colour I wish mine had.

The following users liked this post:
windsorlad111 (04-11-2017)
Old 04-09-2017, 07:04 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks very much. the XJ I found is same colour scheme. I love the cream interior.

** BTW - The car is located in the GTA **

Last edited by windsorlad111; 04-10-2017 at 07:45 AM.