PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] Spires Stage 2 Exhaust For Jag XF, XFR $400

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 04:26 PM
Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Spires Stage 2 Exhaust For Jag XF, XFR $400

Hello,

As the title says, selling my spires stage 2 exhaust for XF (Fits XF 3.0 , 5.0, XFR) . The exhaust is in a very good condition. Only thing it needs is cleaning the tips. Exhaust is currently mounted on the vehicle so when a purchase agreement is made it will be taken off my car and shipped to the buyer (Which will be all done within a week). You may reach me via PM messages here on the forums or you can shoot me a text or call 407-460-4129. If you are going to text please mention your name (at least first name) and that you are from the forums so I know where the buyer is contacting me from. If you call and I don't respond please leave me a message with your name and callback number and I will get back to you asap.

THE ONLY METHOD OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED WOULD BE PAYPAL IF SHIPPED TO RESERVE THE RIGHTS OF BOTH THE BUYER AND SELLER. IF THE BUYER IS COMING TO PICK UP ONLY METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CASH.

ITEM LOCATION IS IN ZIP CODE 26505 U.S

I have had this exhaust for almost a year now and I am loving every bit of it, the only reason I am selling it is because I am selling my XF and from what I have seen buyers prefer stock vehicles so I am returning it to stock.
However like I mentioned it will stay on the car until the car is sold or until someone is interested in the exhaust only.

Price as listed in the title is $400 IF PICKED UP. Or you can arrange your own shipping label and I'll take it to the shipping company (UPS, FedEx, USPS). If you want me to ship it the price is $500. This exhaust costs $1200 NEW approximately shipped to the US (810 Pounds for Europe). I am selling it for less than half what it costs new so price is firm.

Attached are pictures of what the exhaust looks like (NOT ACTUAL ITEM PICTURE). also I have included videos of idle revving and Wide open throttle on dyno for the buyer to hear what it sounds like.both of the videos are the same car just different tags from when I first purchased it.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND HEADPHONES TO TRULY APPRECIATE THE SOUND AND WHAT IT WOULD SOUND CLOSEST LIKE IN PERSON!!

Again contact me via PM or @ 407-460-4129
Sam

Enjoy

The following users liked this post:
gretle_2.0 (01-12-2021)