PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Traded in my beloved XJ8L - Many parts for sale!

Old 01-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Traded in my beloved XJ8L - Many parts for sale!

Fellow members,

Unfortunately, I had to trade in my 2006 Jaguar XJ8L. It was at 87K, I was the 2nd owner and I had many upgrades. This was a very hard decision for me.

I had 4 cars, and needed to consolidate my cruise car (2006 Jaguar), my commute car (2005 Touareg, also sold just recently) and Home Depot Car (2003 Durango, will sell this one next) into one newer car and I got myself a 2018 Subaru Outback. Major downgrade in many departments.

Anyways, the dealer told me that they would not pay for any of the extras in the car, so I took of most of my add-ons and I will offer those to fellow forum members before I go with ebay/craigslist route.

I will be completing the list below and add photos as time permits, in the meantime you can reach out to me if you want to make an offer on any of those or all. As a start here is the below that I can remember as of now:

1. Original Fuel Pump in the box. The dealer I bought the car, sent me one when I first purchased the car due to car stalling, then we found out that it was not the issue.
2. Original Jaguar ACM unit (Audio Connectivity Module) with custom wiring.
3. Additional iPod holder that can be connected to the ACM.
4. Bluetooth module for listening to music, I used for my Echo in the car, This is separate from the car's phone unit, it allows A2DP
5. Original Jaguar Lamb wool Floor mats (front and back) for LWB cars
6. Original Jaguar Rubber Floor mats for the front with Jaguar emblem on them, I have the regular carpet ones, that will accompany this for the rears.
7. Original Jaguar Umbrella holder with pockets
8. Original Jaguar Cargo net
9. Original Jaguar alternator (I bought 2 used and 1 refurbished when my alternator went out, refurbished failed within a week, I returned that. I installed one of the used ones and that is the other one).
10. Original Jaguar front suspension, it was leaking in the winter, but was fine in summer. This is for free, if anyone wants to play with it. I cannot ship it though, you need to pickup in Plano, TX.
11. Custom Jaguar sunshade, it covers the entire front window in summer
12. Rubber Trunk mat, not original, is already cut for XJ trunk
13. JLR ODBII connector for dealer level access to car electronics. It is a knock off but works fine. I am sure I have the cd.
14. BlendMount, Valentine One Jaguar specific aluminum mirror mount. This is a phenomenal mount. I paid good amount of money but it worths every single penny.
15. Front upper A-arm, never used, I believe it is Lincoln/Ford part shared with Jag. Not sure if it is left or right.
16. Britain specific, phone module. I bought on eBay and found out that it is not compatible with US spec.
17. Center console cup holder, brand new in the box. The plan was to cut it to make a customer Amazon Echo holder. Never executed.
18. Rear Child Seat hatch cover, Biege color, never used, in the package
19. Plastic lock pins for Front Radiator/Fan cover

i did not have chance to do a market research for each item, therefore I am not putting any prices on each.

Obviously, I would prefer to unload the whole inventory at once. Therefore, feel free to make an offer for the whole lot. If I find anything else, I will add those to the list.

Keep in mind Fuel Pump, ACM, LambWool Mats alone worth quite a bit.

Old 01-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

What color are the Lambswool mats?

Old 01-10-2018, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Got a Jaguar Jones
What color are the Lambswool mats?
They are biege/light brown.

Old 01-10-2018, 08:26 PM

there are questions on the bluetooth unit.

here is the link :
https://www.crutchfield.com/p_917BT1...ON-BT-100.html

for this to work you need to have ACM unit and connect the receiver to the ACM rca input.

I added a connector for power and it is getting the power from the ACM loom and gets power when accessory/ignition is on. ACM unit however is always on by design.

Old 01-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

My 2005 Vanden Plas did not come equipped with voice controls. Does your ACM and Bluetooth module easily retro fit?

Old 01-13-2018, 04:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi, PM sent regarding a few items I have interest in.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:25 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Cergun, I also sent a PM re items I am interested in. Please respond.