PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

[FS] X308 Rear Wheel Bearing - $100 NIB Unused Parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 06:54 PM
Received 12 Likes on 5 Posts
Default X308 Rear Wheel Bearing - $100 NIB Unused Parts

Hello Friends,

I bought all the parts to change both rear wheel bearings on my 2003 XJ8. Changed out one, found that my parts didn't seem worn, then figured out that my nearly-bald tires were causing the noise I believed to be my bearings.
So I thought perhaps one of you may need to change out your bearings and I would offer all the parts for one wheel, new in the boxes, for $100 shipped anywhere in the US. That's about $50 savings over online prices. Beck-Arnley and Jaguar OEM. I am open to International shipping but we'd have to take a look at the cost together please.

Part numbers are
Beck Arnley 051-4248 Rear Inner Bearing
Beck Arnley 051-3384 Rear Outer Bearing
Beck Arnley 052-3740 Rear Inner Seal
Beck Arnley 052-3407 Rear Outer Seal
Jaguar OEM JZN100035 One-Time-Use Spindle Nut

For 1997-2003 X308. According to eBay these are for slightly earlier XJ6 but I can't say for sure.
Again, I have one of each - just for one side of the car.

Thank you,
Garrison

Attached Thumbnails X308 Rear Wheel Bearing - 0 NIB Unused Parts-bearingandseals.jpg   X308 Rear Wheel Bearing - 0 NIB Unused Parts-spindlenut.jpg