S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 ( X200 ) 1999 - 2008 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Admin.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Admin.....

......is buggng me again because I haven't been here for a while. I wish they would put a link to this website in their emails. It would help considerably. I not only have technical problems with my S-Type, I have technical problems with my PC, too. I keep getting freeze-ups when I try to access some websites.

Anyway, still having problems with a battery drainage, but I just use my power pack. Sometimes, the charge will last for weeks; other times, it will drain overnight.

I'm going away for a few weeks in July, and I'm going to leave it with a good mechanic in San Diego. I need two new window regulators. I just have them clamped shut as it is now. Also, I'll get the head gasket replaced - or at least the half that seems to be seeping just a tad. I need some minor body work done, too. And stuff like the cup holder lid will not close, the change tray will not open. The engine warning light has been off for months - it just went back on yesterday morning. I checked oil levels, etc. and it drives perfectly. Just dunno!

Don't want to get rid of it because the design is a classic, and it's such a handsome car!

Cheers!
Steerforth

Last edited by Steerforth; 03-05-2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: spelling