Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help!! 2005 jaguar s-type 4.2 v8

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2014, 12:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help!! 2005 jaguar s-type 4.2 v8

Hi guys,

Im new in here, and i recently bought a 2005 jaguar s -type and I need the manual or guide motor has 92k , which are the most common problems with this model ?

please I need to find out some problems that the car is having.

thankss!!!!

Old 10-26-2014, 01:16 PM
Veteran Member
Location: Pawleys Island, SC USA (formerly from Tabernacle, NJ USA)
Received 182 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by fede-jag
Im new in here, and i recently bought a 2005 jaguar s -type and I need the manual or guide motor has 92k , which are the most common problems with this model ? please I need to find out some problems that the car is having.
If you haven't gone to the new member area, please go there first and read the "Sticky" it in its entirety, then follow its instructions. Here's a link to help get you there quickly...
New Member Area - Intro a MUST - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Next, I'd suggest you read the posts on the S-Type forum here...
S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Again, start by reading the "Stickies", especially the "How-To Guides", "Hints, Tips and Tricks" and "Technical Service Bulletins" sections first. These address many of the most common problems on our cars and contain a wealth of info. The handbook is also posted there. These are all free resources.

Next, if you have a question about a specific problem, the "Search" feature is the best way to find answers without asking other forum members to answer it for you. Advanced Search is your best friend for finding answers quickly.

Service and parts manuals are also available for download through this forum for free and all are great resources to answer questions about your car.

If, after tapping ALL the above resources, you still have not found an answer to your question, then post your question in the S-Type forum. There are some AMAZING members on this forum whose knowledge about the S-Type is legendary and comprehensive. If you read the threads, you will learn who they are.

On ANY forum, including this one, it's bad forum manners to ask for help without doing any research first.

Good luck and welcome to one of the most comprehensive sources of Jaguar info on the web.
Steve