US Central MT, WY, CO, ND, SD, NE, KS

Ceramic Glass Coat @ The Man Cave

Old 03-17-2017, 04:23 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Ceramic Glass Coat @ The Man Cave

Hey Everyone,
I asked on here if anyone had used The Man Cave in the Denver area. After I asked I had a few people message me to write a review if I went there. Anyway... I was looking to have a detailer apply a ceramic coat to my F-type. After researching I decided to go with The Man Cave. They did a great job. Here's the review I posted on Yelp and Google. If you decide to go there then tell them you saw this on the Jag Forum. I am hoping they start to see our Jag community as one worth taking especially good care of. Anyway, here it is..
--------
OK, if you don't want to read the whole review then...The Man Cave is outstanding and they did an excellent job on applying a gorgeous ceramic glass coat to my white Jaguar F-Type R.

Now, if you want details. I purchased my Jaguar F-Type R in early January this year. This is a big purchase for me as opposed to some multi millionaire just grabbing a car... so...to say I am protective about it is an understatement. I definitely have trust issues when it comes to anyone touching my car so shopping the right detailer was important to me. After reading reviews for many detailers on various sites I decided to give The Man Cave a call. The very few less then favorable reviews (the vast majority were very positive) were answered by the owner who attempted to correct any apparent problem. It almost appeared to be a competitor trying to throw in a bad review. I'm not sure but every interaction I had was professional and very courteous.

After my research I called and spoke with Ryan. He answered all of my questions and explained my options. I stopped by to show him the car so he could see it and give his opinion on the best product. He was patient with my obvious protective owner syndrome and accommodated my schedule, which included a change in dates due to work. He could not have been nicer.

I brought in my car on Feb. 16th which was in great shape but it did have some paint swirls you could see at certain angles from my washing it a few times as well as the Jag dealers washes. He was again super nice and they took great care of me and my car. I left it for the day, which was great weather and 72 degrees, so the finish could cure some and it was ready earlier then my pick up time. The car looked like a mirror and it only got better a few days later as the coat cured. The attention to detail on where they applied the coating was excellent. Ryan never tried to upswell or make an excuse to charge more and the price was great and exactly what he quoted from the first phone call. The paint swirls are gone and no matter what angle you look from the car looks amazing! When I picked it up I noticed they even cleaned the interior and under the hood even though I only purchase the exterior ceramic coat.

Ryan and The Man Cave have earned a lifetime customer. They made me feel like they cared about me and my car and not just the money. I am going to have them wrap a couple of trim pieces and they will be my go to detailer. I will also put a ceramic coat on all of my future cars and they will be the shop I trust to do it. Thanks for the great job!

Attached Thumbnails Ceramic Glass Coat @ The Man Cave-img_2693.jpg   Ceramic Glass Coat @ The Man Cave-img_2694.jpg  

Last edited by Shredder; 03-17-2017 at 04:26 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Paul Fisher (02-15-2019)