US Lower Atlantic NC SC FL GA

Cars & Coffee Cary NC Sat 2nd of March

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 09:15 AM
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Cars & Coffee Cary NC Sat 2nd of March

Hi all, so I will be attending Cars & Coffee Cary NC Saturday 3rd, who else is up for it? Would like to discuse the idea that BlueJag had last year of getting a visit together to go to VIR when the weather gets a bit warmer. If anyone has any thoughts I would be great to hear. Would be nice to get some driving events in this year with us Jag Guys and Girls, some tuning events might be nice also.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Hi Robert - sorry I couldn't make it Saturday. Came back late Friday from a 2 week biz trip to CA and... well yeah even only 3h jet lag got me up too late Saturday lol. Thx for sending out the reminder re: a gathering @ VIR (guess you meant yours truly, Blue_XJ8 as opposed to BlueJag ;-) I would love us to organize this as a first spring outing. Maybe we need to start a separate thread. We need to look at the calendar of events and ensure we don't organize it during another too crowded event or potentially closed (I think they have a few private events every year). Let's chat soon (perhaps grabbing that beer @ Hibernian in Cary we spoke about about).

Cheers

Brian