US Lower Atlantic NC SC FL GA

Tampa Bay British Car Club President's drive Jan 1st

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 04:07 PM
Received 447 Likes on 333 Posts
Default Tampa Bay British Car Club President's drive Jan 1st

Tampa Bay British Car Club and Friends:

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, have a safe and Fun Holiday.

What are you doing on New Years Day?? Join us on the President's First Drive for the 6th Time. We will be leaving the Sunshine Skyway North Rest area (Meet at the Blackthorn Memorial) after the drivers meeting. The drivers meeting will begin at 10:15 AM. The route will be through the back roads of Manatee County and end at Woody's River Roo Riverfront Restaurant. It will be about a 83 Mile drive.

A secondary meeting area is available for our participants from the southern areas. Meet at The BP / Marathon Gas Station at 10:30 AM, 6351 US-19, Tierra Ceia, Fl 34250.

I will need RSVP to give the Restaurant a head count. I can take RSVP up to the Drive. It’s OK to join us at the Last minute. Contact me at president@tampabaybritishcarclub.org and reference the First Drive. Or call me at 727-420-0467.

Dues are Due.

Once again we are at that time of year when you will be asked to pay your dues. The TBBCC Dues are Still only $30.00 and include a subscription to the Classic Motorsport Magazine (a $42 news stand value). Dues Must be paid by January 28th to receive the Magazine subscription. Dues can be paid at any TBBCC event or meeting.