US Mid Atlantic MD VA DC DE WV

Anybody else in DE?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Anybody else in DE?

Any other X-Type owners in Delaware? There are actually two other X-Types in my neighborhood, but I haven't met the owners.

It would be nice to know some local folks to share tips with and local sources for parts, etc. Plus I'm always down to help people out with their projects. I'm new to Jags, but not new to wrenching on cars (Pre 1958 customs and hot rods are a hobby of mine).

The following users liked this post:
ONEsicJAG (05-27-2013)
Old 05-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Received 208 Likes on 151 Posts

Hey Oldpunk, we are here scattered throughout the forum. Congrats on the x-type and hopefully it will give you many years of smiles.

Where-abouts are you located?

If you are close enough, the Delaware Valley Jaguar Club is putting on a Jaguar Concours event at the Oakbourne Mansion in Westtown township, PA (West Chester) on June 1. There will be plenty of jags to look over along with nearly every other british make imported to the US.

Old 05-09-2013, 10:05 AM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts

Hi OldPunk, My Name Is Calvin, I Live In Elsmere/Prices Corner Area. I Just Sold My X-Type And Purchased A Couple S-Type R's. Man Are These Fun Cars To Drive!!! Where In De Are You? What Color Is Your Car? I'll Keep An eye Out For You. My STR Is Silver(Not likely You'd See Another). You Won't See My Other STR On The Street...It Was Damaged Beyond Reasonable Repair. Well, Cheers! Hope To See You Around!

Old 05-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ONEsicJAG
Hi OldPunk, My Name Is Calvin, I Live In Elsmere/Prices Corner Area. I Just Sold My X-Type And Purchased A Couple S-Type R's. Man Are These Fun Cars To Drive!!! Where In De Are You? What Color Is Your Car? I'll Keep An eye Out For You. My STR Is Silver(Not likely You'd See Another). You Won't See My Other STR On The Street...It Was Damaged Beyond Reasonable Repair. Well, Cheers! Hope To See You Around!
I'm down in Middletown. Mine's Quartz with blacked out Windows, but I bought it from a guy in Newark just a few weeks ago, so you might have seen it around.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Received 72 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by oldpunk
I'm down in Middletown. Mine's Quartz with blacked out Windows, but I bought it from a guy in Newark just a few weeks ago, so you might have seen it around.
Pretty Sure I've Seen It Around, Well Hit Me Up If You Need Help With Anything..I'll Do My Best To Help. I Do Have A Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT with An XM Tuner And The Proper Bezel To Install In A X-Type..Let Me Know If You're Interested.

Thanks Calvin