US Mid Atlantic MD VA DC DE WV

What Is I.J.D.?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Received 145 Likes on 120 Posts
Default What Is I.J.D.?

Jaguar Owners:

This morning, we have made a decision. Like some of the best things in life, this has involved zero planning. Tomorrow, Sunday, July 13th is hereby declared Impromptu Jaguar Day. Make it a point to get your Jaguar out for a drive. We will help. Several of us are bringing our Jaguars over to the regular Sunday morning Cars & Coffee at Fair lakes, in the Kohl’s/Dick’s Sporting Goods parking lot. This event does not start until between 8:00AM – 8:30AM, so there’s no overnight camping involved. This is a pretty large event lately, with lots of varied vehicles in attendance.

Several Jaguar owners we talked to at Katie’s this morning expressed interest, so we’re doing this. The address is -

12551 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033

As an impromptu event, I haven’t planned on blocking off any specific area for parking together. If I get at least 10 email responses before 8:00PM tonight, I will arrange to get there early, and cordon off our usual are near the parking lot edge nearest to Fair Lakes Circle. Otherwise, we will park as we arrive, where space is available. Send to Robert(underscore)collum(at)Hotmail(dot)com.

It’s great weather in the mornings for a drive, and this is a good excuse to see a lot of beautiful cars, and beautiful car people.

Hope to see you there! Even if you don’t make it to our event, celebrate Impromptu Jaguar Day your own way!

--Bob Collum

Old 07-13-2014, 05:52 PM
Received 145 Likes on 120 Posts
Default A Great Turnout!

I'd have to declare our first Impromptu Jaguar Day a success - we had 12 Jaguars turn up, on less than 24 hours' notice.

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/u...2/#post1014449

--Bob Collum