US Midwest IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

GPS Login help

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2021, 10:48 AM
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default GPS Login help

Ever since we bought our '17 XF new in '18, we've been getting a message from our GPS app whenever we are at a stoplight about logging in. I tried a few times but was never able to, sometimes it requires some kind of subscription. Now, whenever I go to the GPS, I get this message: "You've not yet activated your connected services license. To keep using these services, activate your connected services license." Then I have the option to turn off features or find out more (which goes nowhere). I can't return to the GPS without doing something. Please tell me what services these are and what I need to do to activate them.

Old 10-04-2021, 11:40 AM
Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

After checking on forums and either getting no replies or no help, and after checking with two Jaguar service departments which were of no help at all, I finally tracked down the service guy at Patrick Jaguar in Naperville, IL who dealt with the buttons and features. He sat in the car with me and figured things out. We've had the beautiful car for three years and FINALLY, we figured out that the problem was that the memory card in the console wasn't pushed into the slot all the way! After that was remedied, he helped me get registered and logged in and now the car does even MORE cool things like live traffic monitoring along the route.