US Midwest IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee - 2017 Edition - Wixom, MI

Old 04-03-2017, 06:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee - 2017 Edition - Wixom, MI

Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee is back for 2017!

If you have a passion for bikes, hot rods, muscle cars, exotics and everything in between... This is going to be the place to be! Everything from a rat rod to a brand new Lamborghini Huracán!

We welcome everyone! No admission, but our cars and coffee benefits our local Gleaners Food Bank. Any donation you would like to bring is greatly appreciated whether is be a nonperishable food donation or a monetary donation!

Coffee & Donuts will be available for purchase through LaPerfetto Cappuccino!

Cars & Coffee is located at the Lingenfelter Northern Facility.
(47451 Avante Dr. Wixom, MI) Right off 96/Beck Road. The building faces Beck Rd. Easy on/off highway access.

Attached Thumbnails Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee - 2017 Edition - Wixom, MI-carscoffee2016cup.jpg  
Old 07-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Received 50 Likes on 33 Posts

I stopped in yesterday and there were a few Jaguars in the mix, a recent model XJL that I didn't get a picture of, a pair of sweet F-Types, and my own Vanden Plas Supercharged.

If you live in the area and haven't stopped by, it's worth checking out. It's a fun way to kick off the weekend. The mix of cars is heavy on American muscle cars both classic and modern (hey, it's Detroit) but most people who stop in bring whatever their fun car is, so there's always a good sprinkling of random and interesting, plus a few truly exotic cars.

Old 07-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Received 50 Likes on 33 Posts

And here are a few more fairly random photos from the Lingenfelter Cars & Coffee in Wixom this summer.