US Southern Midwest AR LA MS KY TN AL

Jaguar Nashville

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs up Jaguar Nashville

My wife and I were traveling from Minnesota to Florida when we hit a HUGE pothole in the fast lane, blowing the left front tire, and putting a bubble in the left rear. The local tire stores were saying that it would be at least 5 days to get two tires. I took a chance and called Jaguar of Nashville, despite the fact that it was a Saturday, and I was three hours away. They replaced both tires under warranty that day. This is the letter I sent to their service department tonight:

I would like to thank Tonya Goldsberry for all of her help. We were on a trip from Minnesota to Florida, and when we had tire trouble on a Saturday, she went out of her way to ensure we were taken care of. Despite the fact that there were no available times on the schedule, she assured us that we would not be left stranded.

She ensured that the tires were available, had them at the shop when we arrived, and even contacted Jaguar of Orlando to verify the road hazard warranty. We arrived fully expecting to pay full price for two tires, what a pleasant surprise to find that Tonya had handled everything, and we were only charged for mounting and balancing.

Despite the time constraints, your service department still made time to wash and vacuum our car before returning it to us. My wife and I were treated with courtesy and kindness seldom seen these days, and I will certainly recommend your dealership without hesitation.

I was very impressed how we were treated, and thought that since I live in Orlando, I would tell the Tennessee locals about my experience.

Old 06-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's a great place. Just bought my car from there two weeks ago and was treated very well.

Russ

Old 07-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jaguar of Nashville and Tonya

Totally agree about Tonya. She is a true professional and really goes the extra step to make things as smooth as possible.

I have an 09 XF-S and so far have only had my services done at JPA of Nashville.

PS - Those of you with XF, do not leave the keyfob in the car when it's off...even if you don't have kids and it's parked safely in your locked garage. I've learned that there continues to be a "pull" on the car's battery when the key is left in or close to the car and it will run down the battery. New one at dealership will set you back somewhere around $300.