US Southwest AZ, TX, NM, OK

Hi, all - New Here!

Old 04-07-2015, 06:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hi, all - New Here!

I didn't own a jaguar until recently, it was given to me by my uncle a few months ago. It's a 2001 S-type, unfortunately after registering back in October, the engine went kaput!

I wanted to make an account here because I'm fascinated by the forums of car owners, It's a whole different world!

Old 04-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Veteran Member
Received 388 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by andisval View Post
I didn't own a jaguar until recently, it was given to me by my uncle a few months ago. It's a 2001 S-type, unfortunately after registering back in October, the engine went kaput!

I wanted to make an account here because I'm fascinated by the forums of car owners, It's a whole different world!
Welcome. Some people like to socialize with those who share interests. Some just to research, perhaps only when they have a malfunction. I do both because its not like it was when I grew up. Back in the day, guys worked on their own car. Often helping their neighbor, or at least standing around drinking beer while their neighbor worked. It was a universal guy thing. Now I seldom run into anyone outside these communities who've ever lifted any sort of tool. They can talk sports despite never having played but cars? I'd be lost without my various car forums.

Old 06-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just realized someone responded to my post. I appreciate it! Unfortunately since my first post Ive been forced to part out my car.