US Southwest AZ, TX, NM, OK

Phoenix?? Glendale?? Arizona

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 04:02 PM
ud
Received 147 Likes on 75 Posts

Ha! I know the Lamborghini guys. Not to dampen your plans, but they're a real snobby bunch. They are the ones who started the Scottsdale Exotic car club. There are a few Ferrari owners who will usually attend, several porsches, one or two real Cobras, some very expensive MBs and there is a Bugatti Veyron owner (I don't know him personally) from Paradise Valley that will sometimes show up. To give them credit, they're a true exotic car club and you'll not see any car there under $100K

All in all I hope it is what you expected. Can you comment here after you attend...curious!

Old 09-26-2010, 01:39 AM
Received 97 Likes on 71 Posts

Hmmm... I've been going for over two years and most of the people there are friendly. There are plenty of cars there under 100K; Corvettes the occasional BMW, Alfas and muscle cars. There is even a kid with a stock Hyundai Genesis Coupe that seems to attract attention too.

Old 09-26-2010, 06:46 AM
ud

Probably just me then.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure I'll go.

Old 09-26-2010, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by stevetech
Probably just me then.
Give it another shot and meet some Jaguar enthusiasts.

Old 09-26-2010, 08:45 PM
ud

I don't live in Phoenix so can't. I only know these guys through Barrett Jackson. I hire out as a tech expert to bidders. I attended one of their coffees a few years ago and wasn't that impressed, but again, I'll chalk it up to a bad day.

Old 10-16-2010, 11:00 AM

Just wanted to jump in and say hi. I'm in North Phoenix and I'd really enjoy getting together with some of the other Jag owners in town. I thought I saw a JCCA get together in Scottsdale coming up soon, but the website is under construction now and I can't see the events. Does anyone have any info?

Old 10-17-2010, 11:01 AM

There are two events the first weekend of November (see attached) and there will be an opportunity to join the JCCA at that time, in fact I joined two years ago during the same event.

There will be a lot of members there, unfortunately I will be unable to attend due to a scheduling conflict in conjunction with the fact that my car is inoperable due to hail.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Concours.pdf (646.7 KB, 332 views)
File Type: pdf
Rally.pdf (640.6 KB, 421 views)
Old 06-04-2011, 01:35 PM

I'll have to check it out. Do they still have it as summer approaches? It's been still pretty nice so far.

Old 07-29-2011, 11:07 PM

I have an XK8 coupe and live on W Thunderbird in Phoenix.

Old 10-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Casa grande

Hey whats up im Casa Grande not to many jags around but if theres any meets let me know....

Old 10-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Received 78 Likes on 58 Posts

Im also right next to Casa Grande, I posted something about this before and for some reason my post never stuck. I would be willing to drive to the valley to meet.

Please PM me as I dont get on the site daily.

Thanks,
John

Old 02-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Received 76 Likes on 56 Posts

There's a Cars and Coffee meet next Saturday (March 3rd) at 7:30am. The Shops at Gainey Village, 8777 N. Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
Its free and informal, and really worth going if you like looking at expensive/rare sports cars. There's often some really exclusive stuff that turns up.
I'll be going this time, as 3 days ago I traded my old 2000 XKR in for a 2008 portfolio ed. XKR so its a good opportunity to show off my new baby.
It would be great to meet other forum members, so if you see a celestial black (actually VERY dark blue) XKR please come over and say hi, just in case I haven't already gotten to you first coz you're driving a Jag.

Last edited by JustNiz; 02-24-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:59 AM

Ok, I'm off Glendale and the SR-51 looking to meet uup with like minded Jag owners...maybe the Jag dealership in Scottsdale or ?

PM or reply please .

Old 01-21-2014, 10:29 AM

I'm the VP of the Jaguar Club of Central Arizona (JCCA). It is the local branch of the JCNA:
Jaguar Clubs of North America

We're a social bunch and have lots of Jag-related things going on locally all the time. We have a meetup site here: http://www.meetup.com/jcca-us/
Unfortunately until you join our club you won't see much detail on the meetup site, but you're more than welcome to attend our events to see if you would like to join. If you need more details please feel free to PM me.

Last edited by JustNiz; 01-21-2014 at 10:54 AM.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Very cool... I just signed up for JCNA & JCCA... look forward to seeing y'all soon... I'm in Gilbert, if you see a black XJR tooling around SE Phoenix, it's probably me...

Old 02-12-2014, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by KarmaPolice
Very cool... I just signed up for JCNA & JCCA... look forward to seeing y'all soon... I'm in Gilbert, if you see a black XJR tooling around SE Phoenix, it's probably me...
Cool you must be Chris then :-) (I'm the VP of JCCA.. I got an email from meetup about your request to join our meetup group yesterday). The meetup group is where we schedule our events, but it wont let you see hardly anything until Andrea (our membership secretary) makes you a member of the meetup group, which is usually only after she has also received your application for JCCA membership.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the club, and in case you can't see the details of events on the meetup group yet, I'll also PM you about an event coming up that you might like to attend.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and Jane soon!

Neil.

Old 02-15-2014, 12:00 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JustNiz
Cool you must be Chris then :-) (I'm the VP of JCCA.. I got an email from meetup about your request to join our meetup group yesterday). The meetup group is where we schedule our events, but it wont let you see hardly anything until Andrea (our membership secretary) makes you a member of the meetup group, which is usually only after she has also received your application for JCCA membership.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions about the club, and in case you can't see the details of events on the meetup group yet, I'll also PM you about an event coming up that you might like to attend.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and Jane soon!

Neil.

That's me... I'll be at the Concurs tomorrow... catch ya there perhaps

Old 02-17-2014, 10:17 AM
Received 124 Likes on 79 Posts

Marc B, I love going to Cars and Coffee in Scottsdale! I would be "in" for a Jaguar mass showing! I'm always pissed that the Ferraris get favored parking! One more thing: The Jag Club is sponsoring a Concours in Chandler on March 8th, and the Wingate Festival of Speed (incredible show in North East Scottsdale) is on March 22 (I think). Then there is the famous Copperstate Rally leaving Tempe for a 1000 mile trip for exotics. I will find out more and post the exact info.

Old 02-18-2014, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by chopr
I'm always pissed that the Ferraris get favored parking! One more thing: The Jag Club is sponsoring a Concours in Chandler on March 8th.
Yes I noticed sometime towards the end of last summer someone (presumably from the Ferrari club) started getting there early and roping off the entire most prime centre section (which is about 1/5 of the entire available space) then they only let their cars in. It usually only ever gets about 1/3 full even when no-one else can get a space at the event at all.

Its very rude and I personally think that the Ferrari Club (or whoever it is) should be told to stop that. I'm thinking next time I attend I will take it up with whoever's on the rope, especially if I or others can't get spaces anywhere else. I'm not sure its even technically legal for someone to just arbitrarily rope parts of a public car park off. It might be a good question for the uniformed cops that usually patrol the event.

About the Jaguar Concours in Chandler, Its actually me that is organizing it. Guys please stop by the event (its in a free/publicly accessible location). If you like Jags of any/all models/ages its definitely a must-see. Best time would be about 10am-noon as all the cars will be in position for judging. It would be even more great if anyone here would like to display your Jaguar at the event. The entry forms are available here:

Event Calendar - Jaguar Club of North America

( its actually a JCNA-sanctioned event so unless you're a JCNA member you won't be able to enter a car in the judged classes, but you can enter display class. We'd love to have more Jags on display!)

Neil.

Last edited by JustNiz; 02-18-2014 at 10:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Phoenix?? Glendale?? Arizona