Go Back  Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum > General Jaguar Forums > Regional > US Western
Reload this Page >

Best place for wraps/expel/tint in SF Bay Area?

US Western AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Best place for wraps/expel/tint in SF Bay Area?

Old 05-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Best place for wraps/expel/tint in SF Bay Area?

Hey folks,

I'm thinking of doing some detail work on my new car. I'd like to look at getting some pieces CF wrapped (front splitter, side skirts, mirror covers, rear valence), get xpel ultimate added to the hood areas, and then do a slight tint on the side windows (70% 3M crystalline just for the UV protection.)

I might even consider a full body wrap at some point in the future if I get bored of the white. Maybe go with something closer to IRR.

I've been looking through yelp and have a few shops for consideration, but I'm not seeing a single place that does all of these in one shop. I find that odd, since most places I have been to previously tend to be one-stop-shops for all this kind of thing.

I'd like to hear from people in the area who've been working with local shops and can make recommendations on quality and service. I'm on the peninsula, so I'd prefer local places, but I'm willing to drive a bit to find a great shop that I can trust won't cut corners or leave me with a bad experience.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Merlin; 05-28-2015 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-30-2015, 10:46 AM
Veteran Member
Received 570 Likes on 333 Posts

I don't have any personal experience with them, but they seem to be at all the Cars & Coffee and do a bunch of high end cars (Ferraris, Lambos, etc.): GT Auto Concepts | GT Auto Concepts provides a full range of premium automotive performance products, services, and technical expertise.
Guessing it'll be $$$ though...

Old 06-01-2015, 08:38 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,428 Likes on 956 Posts

Reach out to forum member Rob Enderle,
He's had his F-type V8S wrapped and is very happy with the result and I'm sure he's done his homework. He is in the San Jose area.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by tberg View Post
Reach out to forum member Rob Enderle,
He's had his F-type V8S wrapped and is very happy with the result and I'm sure he's done his homework. He is in the San Jose area.
Thanks. He already gave me his recommendation in the F-Type forum.