US Western AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Las Vegas NV meet ups

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 03:14 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by tahoemedic
June is getting closer!! I'm getting all the little things done to my baby before heading out. Hope we can get the get-together to materialize!!
ya guys, even if its just us 3, id be in for a meet on the first sunday of june. (afternoon preferably, since weddings going down saturday night, but who sleeps in vega?)

Old 05-08-2017, 08:51 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

HI Guys
I cannot meet that first weekend in June, but wil be in LA for an Audio Trade Show my company participates in. I can Mee the weekend after, so if you can change it, I will be there.

Brad

Old 05-13-2017, 05:57 AM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Might I suggest that we just pick a place to meet and everyone just show up. A restaurant would be more than happy to have us for breakfast and we could meet talk and then do the run to pahrump. Give us all a chance to meet and see what kind of interest there is. I know the owners of the Omelet House in sumerlin if you like I can ask him about hosting us as a group. What day? what time? they open at 7am.

Last edited by Chet Crouch; 05-13-2017 at 06:26 AM.
Old 05-13-2017, 08:53 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,317 Likes on 1,004 Posts

I am up for it anytime. Let's pick a date and meet.

The following users liked this post:
Chet Crouch (05-13-2017)
Old 05-13-2017, 12:53 PM
Default First meeting .

because a couple of us have come up with a date to meet I want to throw the date and place and time out there for anyone who can join us. Vern and I have agreed to meet at the Sumerlin Omelet House on Rampart at 10:00am Sunday, May 21st. If anyone else can make it please come. We can set up something else as soon as we can get more interest. HOPE TO SEE MORE OF YOU THERE!

avern1 (05-14-2017)
Old 05-14-2017, 08:43 AM

I would like to come, but am returning from a business trip that day. Count me in for future events. I live very near this location.

Old 05-14-2017, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Vegas2000
I would like to come, but am returning from a business trip that day. Count me in for future events. I live very near this location.
great we will be announcing or planning any future events here so check back. Hope to see you soon.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:31 PM
Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Looks I'll be arriving in Vegas early June 8.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:41 AM
Default June 11th meet proposed

Hey guys, Vern and I meet on Sunday. Vern has a great knowledge of Jaguar cars and events happening. Wanted to throw another date out there and see if we can get more to show up. Tahoemedic will be in town on the 8th so lets shoot for June 11th at 10am at the Omelet House, Sumerlin which is located on Rampart in the Smiths shopping center. we can discuss a run to Parump if you like. please comment here if your able to attend and let us know what your interests are. Looking forward to meeting you! We're totally flexible here so if you have other suggestions please post them! Thanks

avern1 (05-22-2017)
Old 05-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Veteran Member

Count me in. I"m open to a road trip. I'm new to the area (only a couple months now) so I'm up for any new adventure.

Old 05-22-2017, 06:25 PM
Veteran Member

Weekend road trip. Below is a link to the Monterrey Motor Week.Anyone up for a weekend run to Reno and over to Monterrey or a run into central California and on to Monterrey.
Check out the links and we can talk about it in June.

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/u...eunion-182061/

Chet Crouch (05-24-2017)
Old 05-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Anyone still interested in meeting the first weekend of June?

Old 05-23-2017, 12:15 AM

June 11 works for me too!

Old 05-24-2017, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by 818
Anyone still interested in meeting the first weekend of June?
818, hi I was hoping you would be available on the 11th of June. We've got 3 attending that meet with a probable run to Phurump. Hope you can make it!

Old 05-24-2017, 10:31 AM
Default Monterrey

Originally Posted by avern1
Weekend road trip. Below is a link to the Monterrey Motor Week.Anyone up for a weekend run to Reno and over to Monterrey or a run into central California and on to Monterrey.
Check out the links and we can talk about it in June.

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/u...eunion-182061/
Hi Vern, I'm interested in Monterrey, Not so much Reno. That drive is boring but Cali is my thing so if the group is interested in doing a Cali run I'm interested. Chet

Old 05-24-2017, 10:42 AM

I just copied this to post here from Verns Link. also Firecat who has shown interest in our group asked the question of was this on dirt or paved for the Coral. the response is that it is on gravel in a river bed Just FYI. let me know what you guys think about that. I'm rather protective... wouldn't take mine off pavement normally?

#1 Report Post
Unread 05-15-2017, 07:13 PM
Les H

Default JAGUAR Corral at 2017 Rolex MotorSports Reunion
One of the premier car events each year is the West Coast is Monterey Car Week. An important part of this week is the Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion held at the Laguna Seca Mazda Raceway. This is a great opportunity to see Classic Jaguar cars such as C & D Types and XK120/140/150 and E-Types racing wheel to wheel with each other and other great racing marques. Access to the paddock also permits you to get close up to the racing cars, other interesting vehicles and to rub shoulders with drivers, owners and also celebrities such a David Hobbs, Sir Jackie Stewart and Jay Leno.
The Paddock at Laguna Seca is usually the primary place to see and touch Jaguar’s latest and greatest vehicles. I wonder what vehicles we shall see this year.
This year Jaguar Associate Group has organized a Corral to ease the task on parking and getting into the track. The Corral is close on the “Lakebed” and provides a level and easy walk past the concessions to the paddock. As part of the Corral package we have organized discounted paddock/General Admission tickets for Saturday, August 19th. We have chosen Saturday as this is a quiet day in the week’s schedule and so provides a great opportunity to see fellow Jaguar owners with their great Jaguars.
The Corral passes are valid for the 4 days of the event and cost $40 per vehicle. The Saturday paddock/GA passes are usually $90 per pass and until July 1st we can provide these passes at $72 which is a 20% discount. Discounted Paddock passes are only available with a Corral purchase. This offer is available to all Jaguar owners.
To reserve your Corral and Paddock/GA passes please use the form at Jaguar Cars JCNA, Jaguar Associates Group 2017 Laguna Seca Corral
We look forward to seeing many JAG and JCNA members and other Jaguar enthusiasts in the Jaguar Corral on Saturday August 19th.
If you have any questions please contact Les Hamilton, Les at jags dot org.

Old 05-25-2017, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by Chet Crouch
Hi Vern, I'm interested in Monterrey, Not so much Reno. That drive is boring but Cali is my thing so if the group is interested in doing a Cali run I'm interested. Chet
Actually Vern it appears that there is a family members health issue that is going to be a problem with this date. I'm not going to be able to be out of town at that time. Hope others will want to attend though.

Old 05-26-2017, 07:49 AM

Hey guys, Vern and I meet on Sunday. Vern has a great knowledge of Jaguar cars and events happening. Wanted to throw another date out there and see if we can get more to show up. Tahoemedic will be in town on the 8th so lets shoot for June 11th at 10am at the Omelet House, Sumerlin which is located on Rampart in the Smiths shopping center. we can discuss a run to Parump if you like. please comment here if your able to attend and let us know what your interests are. Looking forward to meeting you! We're totally flexible here so if you have other suggestions please post them! Thanks
Hi guys, looks like I'm not going to be available on the 11th, I'll be in Palm Springs. no need to change date if you guys want to go ahead and meet otherwise we can move it to another weekend? Thanks, Chet

Old 05-26-2017, 10:21 AM

Hi guys, looks like I'm not going to be available on the 11th, I'll be in Palm Springs. no need to change date if you guys want to go ahead and meet otherwise we can move it to another weekend? Thanks, Chet

I am still out of town as well on the 11th, other dates I can make. If you guys go to Pahrump, go to Sherris Ranch and have a beer.

I've been using 100 octane fuel off and on (you can buy at Rebel Gas on Craig and Tenaya) and holy toledo! You guys should try it.

brad

Chet Crouch (06-06-2017)
Old 06-06-2017, 02:09 PM

leaving for Vegas thurs morning!!

The following 2 users liked this post by tahoemedic:
818 (06-06-2017), Chet Crouch (06-06-2017)

Quick Reply: Las Vegas NV meet ups