NavTool Beta Testers Wanted

 
  #1  
Old 10-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 72
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Default NavTool is here to help

Hi Guys NavTool is here to help you out with all your video integration need, backup camera interface and true HD smartphone mirroring.

All NavTool Products are 100% automotive grade, design and manufactured in USA.

Contact us for special prices on NavTool products for forum members.

If you have any questions or want us to start group buy PM or email us.

It's great to be on-board,

Thank You
 

Last edited by navtool.com; 10-01-2015 at 11:46 PM.
  #2  
Old 10-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 7
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Beta testing


I have ordered a Navtool video interface unit for my 2010 Jag XKR which is on a four week back order. Order #14085608. How might I be involved with your beta testing? Currently have my iPhone 6 connected to audio through adapter to vehicle iPod input.
 

Last edited by Ashlandalan; 10-02-2015 at 11:26 AM.
  #3  
Old 10-02-2015, 11:45 AM
jackra_1's Avatar
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: MD
Posts: 3,656
Received 869 Likes on 669 Posts
Default

Not long ago I purchased a Navtool device for my 2005 Jaguar XJR. I purchased the day of a special offer just after it was announced. The Customer Service person I spoke to at Navtool promised a refund of the difference I paid and the special offer. After several emails nothing happened.

The following is the email you sent me:
Re: RE: NavTool Order # 14084962‏


Re: RE: NavTool Order # 14084962



NavTool ([email protected])
Add to contacts
12/09/14




To: jackra_1














Ok we will take care of that
Thank You
NavTool Sales Team
NavTool Inc.
 

Last edited by jackra_1; 10-02-2015 at 11:50 AM.
  #4  
Old 10-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 72
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Ashlandalan View Post

I have ordered a Navtool video interface unit for my 2010 Jag XKR which is on a four week back order. Order #14085608. How might I be involved with your beta testing? Currently have my iPhone 6 connected to audio through adapter to vehicle iPod input.
Please PM
 
  #5  
Old 10-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 72
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jackra_1 View Post
Not long ago I purchased a Navtool device for my 2005 Jaguar XJR. I purchased the day of a special offer just after it was announced. The Customer Service person I spoke to at Navtool promised a refund of the difference I paid and the special offer. After several emails nothing happened.

The following is the email you sent me:
Re: RE: NavTool Order # 14084962‏


Re: RE: NavTool Order # 14084962



NavTool (customers[email protected])
Add to contacts
12/09/14




To: jackra_1














Ok we will take care of that
Thank You
NavTool Sales Team
NavTool Inc.
Please PM to elaborate details, usually when you order online you pay price posted, if there is a special its all reflected on the site
 
  #6  
Old 10-02-2015, 02:49 PM
jackra_1's Avatar
Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: MD
Posts: 3,656
Received 869 Likes on 669 Posts
Default

I sent email to your customer service email as I could not pm you for some reason.
 
  #7  
Old 10-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Former Sponsor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NYC
Posts: 72
Likes: 0
Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jackra_1 View Post
I sent email to your customer service email as I could not pm you for some reason.
ok

Thank You
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
kiddhan625
XF and XFR ( X250 )
2
09-25-2015 12:04 PM
John Fox
XK8 / XKR ( X100 )
2
09-19-2015 07:56 PM
bigblackcat3
XJ40 ( XJ81 )
7
09-14-2015 04:03 PM
Ceckman
XK / XKR ( X150 )
1
09-11-2015 04:38 PM
carpartsdiscount.com
VENDOR Threads
3
09-09-2015 07:21 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NavTool Beta Testers Wanted


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: