Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gearbox fault (limp mode) help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gearbox fault (limp mode) help!

Hi guys,

This is my first post on here and I'm looking for some help to solve a gearbox fault issue. Previously I had a rough idle and Codes p0174 and p0171 but after reading the forums I tried carb spray to detect a vacuum leak and had some marginal success. I changed the imt upper and lower seals. Now the idle problem and codes for that have went away. When I was driving to work I had the gearbox fault come on early in the day before I went home to change those seals. I plug-in the in over 3100 OBD 2 code reader I can't find any stored codes for the gearbox fault. But randomly I had seen at some point p0137 (O2 circuit low voltage bank 1 sensor 2) and p0157 (O2 circuit low voltage bank 2 sensor 2) now I am stuck and don't know what to do! Can't find that code come up again and I didn't clear it. What should I do now? Checked the fuses best I could and they seem good so maybe did the ongoing problem with the bad p0174 and p0174 cause this problem? What could it be? Any help is truly appreciated!