X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Here we go again!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 04:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Here we go again!

well let me start by saying, great taste in looking at jags. now I will try and help. i have a smoky grey exterior with a lighter grey interior, yes there is no excess chrome any where. the rims are larger, you get premium everything, the neat thing is the inside has less wood but more use of connolly leather, you get the best front seats, and at about ankle level when seated they should all turn black, meaning the trim changes from what the color is to all black, simply incredible. you have all standard options and then rims and what ever was added, I have every option but 6 cd changer, just an amazing ride. if you are looking for white knuckle speed...pass get an s-type-R. but for price and mpg, these cars rock. good luck motoring,Bill

Old 06-28-2008, 10:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello xj and bill, Paul the jag-twit in georgia, (i'm a brit tho.) i have an x-sport since new in 02, all black pearled paint and grey int. 17" wheels, sun roof, premium pioneer with cd changer in trunk. everything but gps. no serious probs either in 6 yrs, and the jag forum is priceless for advice on fixing and diagnosing stuff, now iv passed 60k miles i know some repairs are comming up soon but i'm very confident someone on the forum will know how to deal with that. one day tho, i'd like a 03 or newer xk8 coupe.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:26 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

all chrome trim is color match to body. the body kit is alot lower them a normal x-type. bigger exhaust tips. mesh gril, bigger rimsl anda little spoiler. nothin speical about the car. just looks

Old 06-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts

I presumed you would keep the XJ6 .

Old 07-02-2008, 01:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all i know is the chrome is for the 2.5 and 3.0 models, WITHOUT a sport package. also, i believe the interior has some other material instead of the wood look