X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jagaur X type xenon headlights! Annoying Caps edited out!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 01:55 PM
ud
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: JAGUAR X-TYPE XENON HEADLIGHTS THE WORST ASSEMBLIES KNOWN TO MAN !!!!!!!!

Oh Oh, here we go again...

Old 01-25-2008, 02:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JAGUAR X-TYPE XENON HEADLIGHTS THE WORST ASSEMBLIES KNOWN TO MAN !!!!!!!!

[sm=badidea.gif]

Old 01-25-2008, 02:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

benz2jagboy,
Here are a few suggestions to maybe get a honest resopnse to your posts.
1) put down the meth pipe!
2) turn off the CAPSLOCK!
4) qiut saying how everything is the worst ever!
3) Stop using the phrase "when I had my benz" in your posts!

You might actually get some help instead of ridicule.

Oh, and I forgot, try to hold off the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! key

Old 01-25-2008, 03:39 PM
Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts

IGUESSATTHISPOINTALLICANASKISWHATTHEHECKDIDYOUDOTO THEMBECAUSENOBODYELSE
HASEVERCOMPLAINEDSOMUCHABOUTTHEMIMEANIHAVETHEREGUL ARH1BULBSINMINEANDHAVE
NOPRPBLEMSIMEANDAMNMY74CAPRICENEVERDIDTHATANDMYBEN TLEYNEVERNEEDEDSERVICE
LETALONEREPAIRSANDALLMYHOMIESREALLYDIGTHEGREENTINT SIWASGOINGTODOBUTITHINK
ILLJUSTGETRIDOFTHISPOSANDBUYALEARJETINSTEADCUZMYUN CLEATTHEAUCTIONCANGETME
ONEBELOWCOSTYOUKNOWANDITWILLCOMEWITHAWARRANTYTOO.

Old 01-25-2008, 03:54 PM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts

[:-]

Old 01-25-2008, 04:05 PM
Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts

ok, I'm done [sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Old 01-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

imagination is usually step one.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You've gotta be ****ing shittin me dude. Are you bi-polar?

Old 01-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: frombenz2jag
Happening to the X too.
Well this is the first time I've heard of it here on these forums. You don't have an X, so what do you care?
This is rediculous. These have got to be the worst headlights ever made in history.
Leave it to you to make such a rediculous claim. You have any facts to back that up?

My first xenon headlights were broken pointing low, projector moving in the housing. So now the Brand New Xenon Lights Jaguar ordered brand new are now broken too. Whatever holds the projector to the screws in the housing broke again its just like my old ones. This is why peoples xenons point low. You can not adjust them manually bc the plastic stripping is broke off completley so the projectors aim low and jump around in the housing. Jaguar will not do anything to fix it, but all the Xenons lights brand new are broken it seems. Now I must take the assemblies apart and either weld them in the housing to one aiming point.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the X-Type. You have an STR, correct? Post your random babbling there and spare us, please.
This is stupid. Never had these type of problems with my Mercedes Benz Xenons, and Jaguars Xenons are made by Hella the same company that makes MB Xenons. I guess Hella must not cared for Jaguars Xenons bc when they manufactured them they did it with the intent of them breaking. Guess Hella doesnt like Jag it seems.
What type of logic is that? Hella doesn't like Jaguars? Are you 16?

Anyways I want to know how to take the whole assemblies apart. There is glue behind the glass. Any quick way of opening ? Thanks
So why not skip all the useless dialogue above, and get straight to your question? At this rate, I'm pretty convinced you don't have a STR, never had a Benz, and you're just here to be a pest.

Old 01-26-2008, 10:33 AM
Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Can you post a better pic of the broken part, perhaps a close-up view from the side?

If your brand new lights are broken, why not return them and kindly ask for replacements or a refund?

Old 01-26-2008, 10:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MarkC

has a very good point, return the brand new defective headlights and get replacements that are not broken.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:29 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That would be waaaaay too easy. It's much more fun to keep writing these posts about how he's being victimized buy Jaguar like we are all going to pitch in and get him a new set of lights. I think if there were no problems this guy wouldn't know what to do with himself. I'm still not sure if he is for real!!!

Old 01-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If we tell you how to fix the lights why would you honestly listen? You have a proven track record of ignoring every single thing every one of us has suggested.

If you want to get the lights apart get on google and type in take headlamp apart. Give it a little more effort than you've given our posts in the past effort and you will find out very easily how to get the lamps apart. Usually you take the lamps and pop them in the oven and your golden. Keep in mind you dont' want to catch your house on fire and than blame jag!

BTW I edited your post, that is all you need to put not a long story about hatred toward anything but MB.

Old 01-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Received 84 Likes on 52 Posts

Ummmm.....just throwing this out there. Did anybody else notice where he said, I haven't taken them apart yet....but yet where is the lens? I see a headlamp assembley that may or may not be from a jag without a lens on the front of it. That in itself would be why he cannot return them. Destructive little *******.

Old 01-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How do you not notice whether the lights are broken or not??? You seriously are trying to find fault towards jag which is obsurd! If you weren't such a jerk to the dealer you realize they'd help you out! If you've ever even been to the dealer to begin with! I still haven't seen pics of the ride so who knows what you have going on???

Hey FJT I think that picture is one of a broken mercedes light! Seems like their lights do break afterall!

Quick Reply: Jagaur X type xenon headlights! Annoying Caps edited out!