X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leather seats under warranty?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts
Default RE: Leather seats under warranty?

Name:  Jagbrightlights2.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  4.8 KB

Lol ..........the joys of parenthood Aquill mate.
You think its bad now? wait till they're 8, 9 or 10 and playing soccer, basketball, whatever in the school team or local youth team. Of course you take them to every training session and go to every game, as well as take them here, there n everywhere, sometimes their friends too............lol
Trust me......it is possible to have even less time than you have now.........I'm there
ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JC

Old 05-16-2007, 08:21 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, I'll be coaching there teams though Jimmy! I'll coach basketball as far as I can but I'll coach his baseball teams and what not until I can't. Hopefully I can coach all the way up through freshman year for his teams and than assist for the varsity years! Hopefully he gets into bmx too! I used to race bmx and loved every second of it!

Old 05-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Veteran Member
Received 45 Likes on 15 Posts

I have some boys that do the BMX thing, and I think that's really impressive. I can barely get one wheel of a bike of the floor much less the entire bike 3 feet in the air! You guys are nearly convincing me to NOT have kids!

Old 05-17-2007, 12:03 PM
Veteran Member

Not convincing you to not have kids just make sure you are ready! Plan it out! Wait til you can do nothing but think about them...if your trying to get your career going by going to school and pay to live make sure you wait! Kids are awesome though man don't let us scare you... Instead of us just splurging on ourselves we spend money on the baby...so its not too expensive and many will say wait til they get older...well let me tell you that he has about 10 pairs of preemie clothes, infant, and 1 month clothes that he's never tried on! By the way biggie you like doing laundry wait til you have a kids we have like 30 bibs and for some reason can barely find a clean one!

Old 05-17-2007, 12:34 PM
Veteran Member

LOL! It's obvious that everyone gets told to wait, and I got my ex pregnant like 3 years ago and the first day I thought my life was over. I later prepared myself for it and I honestly cried when she aborted, against my will! Now I prepare myself to make sure that nothing like that happens againg! I know kids are a blast but I think after 26 or so I should be fine and ready to give my kids the best chance to have a comfortable life!

Old 05-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Veteran Member

Yeah no doubt...just think of all of the things you want to do that would be alot different if you had a kid and do them! Thats sad that she aborted......nothing worse than that man...someone in this world would have loved to adopt a baby! My cousin can't have kids and I feel real bad for her! Sorry to hear about that man I bet that was pretty hard? You psyched up about it or kind of like in shock and than excited and than she aborted? Had you already been seperated from her?

Old 05-17-2007, 02:53 PM
Veteran Member

No, we were talking about getting a place, buying things for the baby, and everything. Then she told me she had a miscarriage, but what happened was that her best friend took her to get the abortion and her "BEST FRIEND" felt bad after she found out how bad I felt. She ended up telling me about it the next day and that same night I broke it off and never called her again!

Old 05-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Veteran Member
Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts

At the end of the day me and my wife are lucky to have a healthy son and another baby due Oct,but.Bigdreams I know how you feel about abortion because my wife and I went through it about 13 years ago.She was having Chemo for Hodgkins disease which is a cancer of the lymph glands but luckily they caught it early enough when they removed an apple sized lump from her neck which appearedin no time.She was found to be expecting at the time and after a lot of thought we decided to abort.Weregretted it ever since but it avoided possible furthercomplications with my wife and the possible effects of chemo on the foetus.I regretmy 11 yr old has had no brother or sister togrow up and share thingswith and will be a lot older than the new baby comes along.I still have the smallest bedroom in our house with Thomas the Tank Engine wallpaper and use it now as a computer room so its ready for the new born once we relocate the computer.There are always a lot ofcouplesa lot worse off and we really feel for them.
Regarding cost ofa newborn...we are lucky there too.My mother works with a woman who has a compulsive obsessive disorder and freaks out if she doesnt clean everything spotlessly.She has £1000 worth of kids clothes...most never worn,immaculately folded and cleaned including a fantastic cot and Mamas and Papas top of the range buggy.We got it for a small fraction of what it is worth as her kid is now 3.
Good luck with your future family plans.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Veteran Member

Sorry to hear bout that buck. Glad to know your wife is doing better though!

Old 05-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Veteran Member

Yeah sorry to hear about that Buck but you can look at it this way, at least she is still with you to help and make another child! Sorry to hear about that Bigdreams what a bitch friend, shame on her not to stand up to her friend. That's sad man I hate to even hear the word abortion...there are situations that may require it but just to use it as a form of birth control disgusts me...I bet you ex was really sad she did what she did afterward though, not just because you left but also because thats what happens when women decide to abort. 10 out of 10 women wish they could change what they had done! My wife was a woman who supported abortion...that was before she had our child...now she has a totally different take on the whole subject!

Old 05-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Veteran Member

Very true. Mother are generally not very supportive of abortion!

Old 05-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Veteran Member

Women in general it seems like they do though...that is until they that were for abortion have a kid and now are against it...I can't have kids and I don't feel the same way??? The sad part is that they can kill a thing that is living and I can't decide whether I want to wear my seatbelt???[sm=wtf.gif]

Old 08-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How long had i warranty for my 2002 x-type?

Edit........