X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MY LAST RESORT HELP ME GET MY HEADLIGHTS COVERED BY SELECT EDITION

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 05:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MY LAST RESORT HELP ME GET MY HEADLIGHTS COVERED BY SELECT EDITION

Go to the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint? It works pretty good?

Old 01-10-2008, 07:26 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  T15ESSJAG5.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  6.3 KBName:  X6JYMSAAB5.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  6.1 KBName:  AudiX6JYM-2.jpg
Size:  6.4 KB

ORIGINAL: frombenz2jag
Anyone had the same problem ? Please help, I am trying to stick with Jaguar.
[sm=WTFsgign.gif]frombenz?
I've seen so many posts from you about how great the Jags are ( sorry were ) and how you bought them sooo cheap and got everythin on them, luxury car etc etc and you generally raved about them. You buy cars soo super cheap and make soo much money.
Then, one small problem and its like, they are crap, the forums sh*t and nobody wants to help, the MB forum is the best and has like a million memmbers where nobody has any problems at all ever.
You're gonna sell the Jag and make a pile of money you've had enough and go back to Benz.........Now you wanna stay??

Please tell me...........which one is it?

Confused

Old 01-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 31
Views: 30

I want to stay with Jaguar, but I just cant. I am not bashing the forums, only thing I said is that I feel like Im at home on the Benz forums, because theres tons of people there, plenty of meets with over 100 benzes showing up, tons of mods and tuners, and great aftermarket parts too. Why would Jaguar make a car so difficult you must take the entire bumper off to change a Bulb or to replace headlights ? My Benz I can change everything even the headlight assemblies without even taken off the bumper its easy. I cant even find any good aftermarket rims for a Jag. With a Benz I can get over 50-100 styles, and get MB Tuner companys Reps Like Brabus, Lorinser, Carlssonn wheels too. I cant do that with the Jag. I got jealous today when my friend got his new Benz, and putting some Lorinser Wheels on it.Im begining to feel Inferior driving a Jaguar when I see a Benz. I been with Benz all 22 years of my life. Thats my home. Im sorry guys, I am not tryna diss or bash anyone but Im just telling you how I feel. I hope you understand. No Im not saying that Benzes dont have problems. When you do have problems with a Benz its more easier to diagnois, and fix over a Jaguar. Plus tons of people on the forum can help me and come to a location and help. Its more of a family over there. I hope you understand. No matter if I stay or leave I want this cat to be safe in someones hands and they can be apart of the Jaguarforums family. If you guys can help me get Select Edition to get my Headlights replaced that would be such a great help.
Ok frombenz, fair enough.
You feel more at home with the Benz and there's a bigger forum etc I can understand. Its just annoying whe so many people here have welcomed you and listened / replied to your posts and tried to help, but maybe its just not for you.

I think maybe the best solution is to email our Jag Techs and see if they can help you

FactoryJaguarTech
jhe2003

PM these guys and politely ask for help and I'm sure if they can, they will.

Good luck frombenz

Jim

Old 01-10-2008, 09:36 PM
Received 84 Likes on 52 Posts

Well this isnt a benz forum. You got plenty of people that would help you, but you are slamming the people, the forums and the car.

Old 01-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 29
Views: 32
Views: 47

Im not spending any money on my car period. I am going to try to have Select pick up the tab. If not I will just sell the car. I hope I can come to a resolution. Just help me get them fixed by Select Edition people.
Jeeesh frombenz..........you been slamming the cars all day long, then the people and the forum in general. There's nuthin like MB [sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif]
Then you ask the JagTech for help and then tell him he doesn't know whats he's talking about[:@][:@]

" How to win friends and influence people "in one easy lesson

Maybe thats the way it works on the MB forum,but, not here, which is a friendly and generally helpful forum as stated by many members except you, then after all that the statement highlighted in your quote!!!???

Jim

Old 01-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You are really a jerk man, what makes you think you are so important that everything has to be done for you for free. Just because you were fortunate enough to pay extra for some select warranty, wow.

There are millions of people all over america who don't even have the means to use the internet to look up options on their cars, they jsut go to a mechanic and pay what is requested, overcharge or not...and they have a lot less money then you must to pay for car repairs.

Everyplace overcharges, that's how capitolism works. MCDONALDS OVERCHARGES, it's just business. What is your business benz, because i'm sure whatever you do you overcharge people at some point. Be a GOd DAMN MAN

Old 01-10-2008, 09:56 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 32
Views: 27
Views: 37

Frombenz.....you have brass ones asking that after all you've said and the tone used!
Jagtech may be right............I think it may be your attitude that is the problem and the fact that you seem to know better than anyone else?

Jim

Old 01-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought my car with Select Warranrty on it. I never purchased select warranty it just got transferd to me.
WOW

Old 01-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Received 84 Likes on 52 Posts

I am sorry FromBenz, but I will not ever give you my info. I have told you everything you need to know to get this resolved. You will not listen. So I am done with this conversation mate. Good luck with it. You gonna need it.

Quick Reply: MY LAST RESORT HELP ME GET MY HEADLIGHTS COVERED BY SELECT EDITION