Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New interesting email

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default New interesting email

Well sorry guys I tried to find my old post I had from a different email but was unable to find it...so here goes another...I wonder if it is true?

How Budweiser handled those

who laughed at those

who died on the 11th of September,

2001...Thought you might like to know

what happened in a little town north

of Bakersfield , California

After you finish reading

this, please forward

this story on to others so that our

nation and people around the world

will know about those who laughed when

they found out about the tragic

events in New York , Pennsylvania , and

the Pentagon.

On September 11th, a

Budweiser employee was

making a delivery to a convenience

store in a California town named

McFarland. He knew of the tragedy that

had occurred in New York when he

entered the business to find the two

Arabs, who owned the business,

whooping and hollering to show their

approval and support of this

treacherous attack.

The Budweiser employee went

to his truck, called his boss and told him

of the very upsetting event! He didn't

feel he could be in that store with those

horrible people. His boss asked him,

'Do you think you could go in there

long enough to pull every Budweiser

product and item our beverage company

sells there? We'll never deliver

to them again.' The employee walked

in, proceeded to pull every single

product his beverage company provided

and left with an incredible grin

on his face. He told them never to

bother to call for a delivery again.

Budweiser happens to be the beer of

choice for that community.

Just letting you know how Kern County

handled this situation

And Now The Rest Of The

Story:

It seems that the Bud driver

and the Pepsi man are neighbors.

Bud called Pepsi and told him.

Pepsi called his boss who

told him to pull all Pepsi products as

well!!! That would include Frito

Lay, etc. Furthermore, word spread and

all vendors followed suit! At

last report, the store was closed

indefinitely.

Good old American Passive-Aggressive A$$ Whoopin!

Pass this along, America needs to know that

we're all working together!

If you can read this.Thank a teacher...

If you are reading it in English...

THANK A SOLDIER!!!

God Bless America !!

If you do not send this you have no soul !!!!

Old 09-25-2007, 09:24 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts
Default RE: New interesting email

Name:  cars.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  7.4 KB

Absolutely first class.........what a brilliant story Aquill.

Jim

Old 09-25-2007, 09:41 PM
Veteran Member

If its true...yeah its pretty good...I've just always wondered though how real that whole day was...whether we created it or they were really terrorists...

Old 09-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 25

ORIGINAL: aquill1
whether we created it or they were really terrorists...
They were terrorists.........NO ifs ands or buts about it mate!!!!

Jim

Old 09-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Veteran Member

Yeah but how much of it did the US govt have to do with it is the question...how much of it was thought up by our own people? It could happen and could have...just something to think about...

Old 09-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: aquill1

Yeah but how much of it did the US govt have to do with it is the question...how much of it was thought up by our own people? It could happen and could have...just something to think about...
aquill1- I have a great respect for you being a great contributer and moderator on this site. However, I absolutey under no circumstances can even remotely support your opinions about 9/11. No matter how many "conspiracy theories" there are about the attack, know one thing- it was an act of terror against the US. And just to add my personal experience- my sister was sitting in traffic near the pentagon on 9/11 and she literally watched the plane hit it. So there goes the theory that a plane never hit the pentagon, that it was a missle....

That is the great thing about this country- everyone has the right to believe what they want without fear of persecution. You know how I stand on the 9/11 attacks now.

Old 09-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Veteran Member
Received 44 Likes on 14 Posts

As for the plane that hit the pentagon...the evidence is horribly obvious and just kind of makes me doubt my stand on the whole situation. As for IF one of our own planned it...the CIA "DID"...I repeat "DID" train Osama Bin Laden. As for the e-mail...classic!

Old 09-27-2007, 09:36 AM

ORIGINAL: bigdreams05
As for IF one of our own planned it...the CIA "DID"...I repeat "DID" train Osama Bin Laden. As for the e-mail...classic!
Yes, we did train Bin Laden. We've also trained thousands of other people in the past- that doesn't mean they all flew planes into our buildings....

I agree- the email is a classic. I printed it and handed it out around the office.

Old 09-27-2007, 05:43 PM
Veteran Member

I may sound like I'm some conspiracy believer...but I'm not. I just look at facts and point them out.
http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero...erreurs_en.htm

BTW, I don't support the conspiracy theories...at least as far as the pentagon is concerned...nor do I discard them.

Old 09-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Veteran Member

Have you guys heard that planes are now equipped with bombs so that if a circumstance like this happens they wouldn't have to use jets to blow the planes up? I'm not saying the pentagon was a conspiracy...I'm talking about this whole thing...do you truly believe Bush would have been able to attack Iraq if it weren't for the attacks? What about get re-elected? To tell you the truth you have to look full circle on these things...My uncle works in Washington and knows many things, he also had comments about the Oklahoma City bombings...I'm not saying everything is a conspiracy but things happen for a reason and they aren't always as they seem...btw I'm not a big conspiracy person either...I happen to like all of the comradery and all of that stuff but when you think about it do you think americans would have liked Bush to go attack people without the attacks? Heck no! After the attacks though we were like kill em all. Even our society was being racial to every single person who was darker skin and all of that.

Old 09-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Veteran Member

I found myself making comments about middle eastern people after the attacks, but my morals quickly put me in my place. Plus, I really prefered going to the quicky mart instead of publix and their long lines.

Old 10-06-2007, 07:42 AM
Veteran Member

I'm pretty sure 99% of america was and still is...it is probably the only time where racist people had the same viewpoint...and that was lets all hate arab americans...

Old 11-05-2007, 07:20 PM

Good posts....as a Vet returning from a year in the desert.........or sanbox.....wife rewarded me with a JAG. Life can be good. Lets go for a drive!

LT. D. Eberly, MSC, USN
US Military Hospital Kuwait

Glad to be home!

Old 11-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmm, interesting topic. I think it's important to keep an open mind, yet be able to distinguish propaganda from thetruth. Being a New Yorker, I was right across the river from the towers, so I had a perfect view of everything that happened, including watching all those people walk across the Brooklyn Bridge into downtown Brooklyn.
It was honestly proball of the above;an act of terrorism, an excuse to goto war, andmaking all those rich politicians even richer.
As far as the racism goes, it was pretty bad here, beatings, setting muslim mosques on fire, etc ... but then again, the British, Germans, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Muslims have gone through that before in this country.
This is actually the first time I've heard about that story in California.
Come to think of it, its been over 5 years and the WTC site still looks exactly the same, they havent even started building anything yet ...

Old 11-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Veteran Member

Hey bo, you hit is on the bulls-eye. We are way too selfish as a country from the amount of oil consumption to the amount of money we spend on everything. The fact is that we donate so much money to world causes because its a subconscious way of giving back for our selfishness. I love my country, but I'm sure that it's because of my personality. If I were Cuban, I'd probably be a proud Cuban as well.(VERY HARD FOR ME TO SAY BTW) It's true what they say about people that make it to the top are always trying to be pulled down by those at the bottom, but we are hated by nearly EVERYONE for a reason. I think that we as a country throw our richness in the faces of the world and I'm ashamed of it. Believe me, If I ran this country, things would be different.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just because you spend alot, doesnt mean your rich. Americans spend a ridiculous amount on luxuries, yet we have one of the highest national debts in the world. America is not the richest country, by far. Yet we act like we are. Also, of all the major countries in the world, wedonate the least ...
Im sure you all know that with the dollar going down, and our debt keeps piling up,with the economy booming in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, it might soon be the other way around. Hell, Ford (American company) might have to sell their premium brands (Jaguar and Land Rover) to Tata (India's version of Ford) ... People should really be grateful for what they have, while they still have it.America will probably be completely different for our grandchildren ...

Old 11-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Veteran Member

Good point JP, but I remember seeing a donation sheet on yahoo or google about National donations in times of crisis(specifically the tsunami), and the US was in 1st place...BY FAR. Over twice as much as the next 10 countries combined. We have become a debtor nation instead of a creditor nation, but I know that as soon as the war ends, the market willl rise and things will improve(atleast I'm praying for it).

Old 11-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 20

As a European looking at America.

I have to say that I am an American fan, due to their quest for freedom and democracy for all ( those that want it anyway! )
Generally I see them as fair and honest and usually amongst the first, if not the first to help out in whatever International emergency is happening at the time. There is a lot of good points about America I say.
Sure there are negatives. Quite a few people I know see them as brash, in your face, over the top know it alls who have too much of everything....lol
I don't always agree.....I tend to like the say it as it is attitude.

To sum up.......No one or no country is perfect, but America is like a big brother that looks out for the little guy. Sure they mess up and sometimes do things for their own ends but who doesn't?
A Scottish Brit who considers himself a friend and Ally and also one of the good guys

Jim

Old 11-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Veteran Member

Dang Jim your a speechmen! Why do you still live over their again?!!!

Hey bo when that guy basically told you to F-off...look at it this way he obviously had to get somewhat enraged to tell you to f-off...so at least you know saying that hit a chord....kind of like when someone seriously cuts me off I usually get in the other lane get in front of them and than go even slower....when I see them flip me off I smile and give them the thumbs up! [sm=smiley20.gif]

Yeah you may think its cocky but seriously I was just cut off last night...not a person in the slow lane and this guy decides to pull out in front of me for no reason when I'm doing 50 in a 50 I get in front of him sort of cut him off to show him I'm pissed and he brighted me....I lauged the whole time well he now knows that I was right behind him when he cut me off because there were no other cars within a couple of thousand feet behind me and nobody at all in the slow lane...a-hole! A little off topic...

I've noticed that everyone from other countries have an opinion about america and generally it isn't a good one...the simple fact is everyone wants the best they can afford...otherwise why do all of us on here have one of these cars?

Quick Reply: New interesting email