X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thermo for President !

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 01:03 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Thermo for President !

A huge thank you for your help and patience with my HID headlights, it turned out to be the ballast, more trouble than they're worth bu I'm stuck with them. Thank you again, Martin.

Old 01-16-2017, 09:27 PM
Veteran member
Received 3,825 Likes on 3,144 Posts

Martin, not a problem. I like these problems and some times you just have to keep fighting to get to the end.

As for running for president, don't think that thought hasn't crossed my mind. Granted, some of my ideas would be way to radical for the government to handle. Granted, it would solve a lot of issues:

1) to fix the health care system, simply force everyone in the House and Senate (and their assistants) to be on the same healthcare system that everyone else is expected to be on.
2) their retirement will be the same as what the military's is. You don't do 20, you don't get anything. Also, their pay raises will be the same as what the military gets. (lets see how many stick around with this one)
3) immigration: enforce the rules that are already in place. With the stacks of books that we have dictating everything, I am sure there are enough rules already.
4) Taxes: flat rate. No deductions except for the number of people that you support (ie, if the "poverty level" is say $30K for a family of 4, then each person is worth a $7500 deduction, making a family of 4 that is at/below the poverty level not having to pay any taxes)
5) Social Security: you don't let other organizations borrow from it, there will be more than enough money to make it last a long, long time. If the other organizations don't have enough money, sounds like they need to see what they are going to cut.
6) Wars: We protect ourselves first. You want us to take out a bad guy, then it will be expected that your country will be right next to us as we assist you in taking them out. Granted, this will be right after the UN has a unanimous decision that this country needs this level of interaction (with those countries voting for it to happen to be involved in the conflict/war). If we do go in, we are going in to win and that area be ours at the end to do with as we see fit.

You can get the idea of where some of my other initiatives would go. LMAO.

Old 01-17-2017, 06:59 AM
Veteran Member
Received 301 Likes on 279 Posts

Those ARE some interesting proposals and might work, but you do realize you will never get elected unless you get a Twitter account and agree to use it in the middle of the night. Then you might have a chance.

Old 01-20-2017, 11:10 PM
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

I agreed with Thermo 100%, May I add; Make all the Jaguar. mechanics come to be train by Thermo.

Old 01-28-2017, 04:21 AM
Veteran Member
Received 126 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by Alfadude
Those ARE some interesting proposals and might work, but you do realize you will never get elected unless you get a Twitter account and agree to use it in the middle of the night. Then you might have a chance.
so true!!!
lol