X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Xtype for sale or for parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 10:00 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Xtype for sale or for parts

Sadly, I hit a deer with my xtype. It isn't totaled and could be fixed, but I don't have the time or resources to do it. Like a fool I didn't have full coverage insurance, so it would all be out of pocket.

Most of the car is still good. It is located in southern WV. The parts that are no good are: hood, grille, filter box, drivers headlight, radiator, fans, bumper cover, and radiator support. The rest of the car is in great shape. If interested I can ship parts within the US.

Engine runs strong, transmission has some issues with shifting weird possibly the TCM according to Jaguar. One wheel is cracked but the others are in good condition with just a little curb rash on the passenger side. Tan interior. I have a double din stereo with mounting kit as well as the stock premium sound stereo.

Message me for more pics or prices on specific parts. If this is in the wrong section can a mod move it? Thanks!!

Old 03-25-2017, 10:03 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Year

It is a 2005 3.0 auto with sport package. 175k miles

Last edited by EasilyConfused; 03-25-2017 at 10:03 AM. Reason: More info
Old 03-25-2017, 11:20 AM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by EasilyConfused
Sadly, I hit a deer with my xtype. It isn't totaled and could be fixed, but I don't have the time or resources to do it. Like a fool I didn't have full coverage insurance, so it would all be out of pocket.

Most of the car is still good. It is located in southern WV. The parts that are no good are: hood, grille, filter box, drivers headlight, radiator, fans, bumper cover, and radiator support. The rest of the car is in great shape. If interested I can ship parts within the US.

Engine runs strong, transmission has some issues with shifting weird possibly the TCM according to Jaguar. One wheel is cracked but the others are in good condition with just a little curb rash on the passenger side. Tan interior. I have a double din stereo with mounting kit as well as the stock premium sound stereo.

Message me for more pics or prices on specific parts. If this is in the wrong section can a mod move it? Thanks!!

Very sad to hear of your accident.

Glad the deer was not totalled and hope it was fixed. Similarly the car!!

Mike.

Old 04-18-2017, 06:10 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I would be interested in a few things off of hear.

wiper motor, speakers and front driver seat if in better condition than mine. Please let me know if you have them and how much you might be asking to remove and ship.

Gee

Old 04-18-2017, 06:09 PM
Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
Default X-Type parts

Sorry for your misfortune.

I would be interested in the passenger headlight, sports springs, possibly the wheels? I come down to Morgantown on business.- how far away are you?
Wood steering wheel? Voice command stereo? Nav?

Thanks

Last edited by jimborino; 04-18-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:48 PM
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

I might be interested in parts, such as wheels, transfer case, motor, etc. I'll know exactly what I'll need by mid May. Not sure where it WV you are, but I'm outside of Philly. Giving Jimborino first dibs though, wouldn't take any parts from him . Stop by during the race.

The following users liked this post:
jimborino (04-20-2017)