XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Wheels for Jaguar XF Supercharged

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Veteran member
Received 1,144 Likes on 750 Posts
Default RE: Wheels for Jaguar XF Supercharged

Hey torque, nothing against those wheels, they are very nice...but just doesn't seem to fit the SC Jag in my humble opinion. They look more like a touring rim, if there is such a thing. I think you need to find something more aggressive... says 'speed' instead of 'cruiser'. I have always been a fan of the 5 or 7 spoke designs instead of these multi-skinny types.

Maybe you can wait until Jag has the 20" Selena wheel. I hear they couldn't manufacture them in time for the XF release, but it may be soon. They are a nice wheel IMO.

Old 06-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Veteran member

I suppose if you are going for the deep-dish (making me hungry here) look, then you will have less options, obviously. The spokes will have to 'curve' inward to clear your brakes and still maintain the deep look.

I like these too... but don't know if they fit or not. These were pulled off of the 07 XK8 fitment.

Old 06-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

since you asked..........[sm=noooo.gif] ........... not feeling those.... IMHO 'less is more' .....

good luck with your search for the perfect wheel

Old 06-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Veteran member

Definately like the Tork better than the first thin-spoke wheels. I agree with mja ^, first ones were too busy. Also, unless the car is black, I think the grey/aluminum finish will match up better than the black/aluminum ones for all exterior colors. drop back by when you have decided on something. Would love to see what you end up with. till then --

Old 06-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Torquefan1222,

What color is your FX S/C? IMO, the picture of the Jag just has too much silver between the car and the busy rims. If you did black, would it be the spokes or the rim itself? Be curious to see what you decide on - I've been looking for rims myself. My FX S/S is black on black so I'm looking to finish blacking it out with black rims (maybe some chrome around the rim).

Good Luck,

Tommie

Old 06-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

what is the xf bolt pattern

Old 06-05-2008, 03:12 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I think they are 5x108 I say a S-Type with the 20" XF wheels. If they are 5x108 and you decide to sell them shoot mepm.

Old 02-11-2011, 06:05 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Digging up an old one!

I know the thread is a couple of years old but did any of you ever get 20" or even 22" wheels? I am looking at 20" since I thought 22" would rub but the dealership service guy just told me he has a customer with an XF and 22's and it doesnt rub!!

Any advice and pics would be greatly appreciated.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:31 PM

Hey Torque, I like those Nuovo's. Personally, I've always felt the more spokes the better for cars and 4-6 spokes for trucks/SUVs. Just me

enjoy

Old 03-21-2011, 08:20 PM
Default XF Supercharged Wheels

There are a lot of older posts in here but I'm wondering if anyone has found a set of 20" aftermarket wheels to fit a 2009 XF Supercharged? Seems to be a tough fit with the 108 bolt circle and staggered front & back. If I find one then it turns out the offsets are wrong. Also have had a lot of non replies to inquiries so I assume they have nothing that will fit. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Old 03-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i suggest u go with the custom one.

Old 04-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Factory Wheels XF SC Chrome Plated

Hello,

I just though I would share a picture of my newly chromed wheels. These are the Selena wheels that came on my 2011 XF SC. The painted wheels were torture to keep clean considering the generous amount of brake dust given off by the XF.

These wheels were done by Paramount Wheels in Santa Anna, CA (Fabian Mauri) for a very reasonable price. It did take 2 weeks (I had my car on blocks in my garage) due to a problem with equipment in the factory. I had wheels done for my BMW and the turn around time was 4 days, so when everything goes right, the process is pretty painless.

I am really happy with the wheels and the picture really does not do the chrome wheels justice.

I did consider having the plastic chrome piece that is in the center of each group of spokes painted black. But then I got to thinking that it would just disappear into the wheel leaving the look of a blank space, so I chickened out on that option. The plastic pieces do match the rest of the wheel perfectly and the only way to tell that it is plastic is to tap on it and listen for a more hollow sound.

Attached Thumbnails  Wheels for Jaguar XF Supercharged-before_after_chrome.jpg  
Old 04-28-2013, 09:30 PM
DPK
Veteran Member
Received 529 Likes on 389 Posts

They look awesome..nice touch of class
If you don't mind me saying..I think Pillar bling would look bad-*** on yours..I did it to mine and people comment all the time how sharp it looks...

Attached Thumbnails  Wheels for Jaguar XF Supercharged-mvc-004f_zpsa878dade.jpg  

Last edited by DPK; 04-28-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Wheels for Jaguar XF Supercharged