XJ ( X351 ) 2009 - Onwards

handbook download

 
  #1  
Old 01-10-2012, 06:17 PM
JimC64's Avatar
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Glasgow, Scotland UK
Posts: 47,330
Received 8,892 Likes on 4,091 Posts
Default handbook download

The following users liked this post:
jplportugal (06-20-2016)
  #2  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Lexusboy's Avatar
Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 36
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Million thanks for the link, really wanted to read the XJ owner's manual.
 
  #3  
Old 04-07-2012, 12:12 PM
GGG's Avatar
GGG
GGG is online now
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 108,913
Received 10,257 Likes on 8,433 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
Million thanks for the link, really wanted to read the XJ owner's manual.
If you haven't located the 2009 XJ Owner's Manual, send me a PM and I'll put it and the 2009 XJ Quick Start Guide on my MediaFire account so you can download them from there. (the filesizes are too big to post on the forum)

Graham
 
  #4  
Old 04-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Lexusboy's Avatar
Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 36
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Thanks GGG. By the way your XK looks neat with those multispoke rims, are they 20 or 21 inchers?
 
  #5  
Old 04-08-2012, 06:09 AM
GGG's Avatar
GGG
GGG is online now
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 108,913
Received 10,257 Likes on 8,433 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Lexusboy View Post
Thanks GGG. By the way your XK looks neat with those multispoke rims, are they 20 or 21 inchers?
The 2009 XJ Owner's Manual PDF that I have is locked to bar printing. I'll resolve this and should get it uploaded today.

The wheels on my XK8 are 20 inch Sepang split rims. Beautiful to look at but a beast to keep clean.

Graham
 
  #6  
Old 04-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Lexusboy's Avatar
Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 36
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

How's the ride on the 20 inchers? I've heard that there are some bad roads there in the UK, but of course nowhere near as bad as here in India. Multispoke wheels can be a real bitch to clean but I always prefer them to any 5-spoke design.
Was there an XK8 silverstone edition? I believe one of the last versions of your XK.
 
  #7  
Old 04-08-2012, 07:39 PM
GGG's Avatar
GGG
GGG is online now
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 108,913
Received 10,257 Likes on 8,433 Posts
Default

The following Index identifies the filenames and download links to both US and UK Handbooks for 2009 to 2012 XJ vehicles. The US Handbooks are applicable to other LHD markets and the UK Handbooks to other RHD markets:

JAGUAR XJ (X351) Handbooks - PDF Links.pdf

Identify the PDF you require for your Model Year in the 'Description' column and click on the link in the right hand 'MediaFire' link column to go to the MediaFire download. There is no registration required or any charge for downloading.

REMEMBER
1. new members with less than 10 posts and 3 days of membership (both must be achieved) cannot download or view 'attached' documents.

2. the PDF's are Adobe Acrobat format and you will need an Acrobat Reader to open them. This is available as a free download from Adobe - Downloads

Please let me know any problems with using the Index or MediaFire links.

Graham
 
The following 3 users liked this post by GGG:
ajv_xj8l (03-23-2014), djhji (11-11-2017), Translator (04-11-2012)
  #8  
Old 04-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Lexusboy's Avatar
Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Toronto
Posts: 36
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Many thanks to Graham, a huge XK8 fan :-)
 
  #9  
Old 09-10-2012, 02:50 AM
addiction3311's Avatar
Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Dubai
Posts: 44
Likes: 0
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

can i have a handbook for X type 2007?
 
  #10  
Old 09-10-2012, 04:45 AM
GGG's Avatar
GGG
GGG is online now
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 108,913
Received 10,257 Likes on 8,433 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by addiction3311 View Post
can i have a handbook for X type 2007?
Rohit,

Follow this link to download it from my MediaFire account:

Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire

It's in PDF format and filesize is just under 16mB.

Graham
 
  #11  
Old 03-23-2014, 07:02 PM
Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location:
Posts: 33
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by GGG View Post
The following Index identifies the filenames and download links to both US and UK Handbooks for 2009 to 2012 XJ vehicles. The US Handbooks are applicable to other LHD markets and the UK Handbooks to other RHD markets:

Attachment 18433

[snip]

Please let me know any problems with using the Index or MediaFire links.

Graham
Hello Graham,

Been a member of the forum for a while now. Traded in my '05 XJ8L for a 2013 XJ AWD earlier this week. Any chance of getting the 2013 manual? I got the 2012 manual (JJM 18 02 34 121) from the above mentioned link. The 2013 manual is JJM 18 02 34 131, and I am seeing differences from the 2012 manual Would be great if I could get the 2013 version.

Much appreciated!

Best,
- Arun
 
  #12  
Old 03-25-2014, 10:21 AM
XJsss's Avatar
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Johns Creek, GA USA
Posts: 1,303
Received 330 Likes on 281 Posts
Default

Looks like the handbook link is broken and needs updating
 
  #13  
Old 03-25-2014, 10:31 AM
GGG's Avatar
GGG
GGG is online now
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 108,913
Received 10,257 Likes on 8,433 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by ajv_xj8l View Post
Hello Graham,

Been a member of the forum for a while now. Traded in my '05 XJ8L for a 2013 XJ AWD earlier this week. Any chance of getting the 2013 manual? I got the 2012 manual (JJM 18 02 34 121) from the above mentioned link. The 2013 manual is JJM 18 02 34 131, and I am seeing differences from the 2012 manual Would be great if I could get the 2013 version.

Much appreciated!

Best,
- Arun
Arun,

I've got all the individual sections of the 2013 Owner's Handbook and Supplements. When I get the chance to compile them into the same style as the others, I'll add them to the list.

Graham
 
The following users liked this post:
ajv_xj8l (03-25-2014)
  #14  
Old 03-25-2014, 10:33 AM
GGG's Avatar
GGG
GGG is online now
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 108,913
Received 10,257 Likes on 8,433 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by XJsss View Post
Looks like the handbook link is broken and needs updating
The link to the Index in my post #7 is working.

Are you having problems downloading a particular document from the links in it?

Graham
 
  #15  
Old 03-26-2014, 11:37 AM
XJsss's Avatar
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Johns Creek, GA USA
Posts: 1,303
Received 330 Likes on 281 Posts
Default

#7 Works, but thought you might update the link in #1.
 
  #16  
Old 03-26-2014, 06:29 PM
GGG's Avatar
GGG
GGG is online now
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 108,913
Received 10,257 Likes on 8,433 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by ajv_xj8l View Post
........ The 2013 manual is JJM 18 02 34 131, and I am seeing differences from the 2012 manual Would be great if I could get the 2013 version.
Arun,

I still have some work to do on the index but you can download the complete 2013 Owner's Handbook JJM 18 02 34 131 from my MediaFire account by following this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/xfj3al..._02_34_131.pdf

It's a single PDF document and is 6.1 mB

Graham
 
The following users liked this post:
ajv_xj8l (03-27-2014)
  #17  
Old 03-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location:
Posts: 33
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by GGG View Post
Arun,

I still have some work to do on the index but you can download the complete 2013 Owner's Handbook JJM 18 02 34 131 from my MediaFire account by following this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/xfj3al..._02_34_131.pdf

It's a single PDF document and is 6.1 mB

Graham
Thank you! Thank you very much!! Much appreciated!
 
  #18  
Old 11-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,042
Received 192 Likes on 133 Posts
Default owners manuals

Originally Posted by GGG View Post
Arun,

I've got all the individual sections of the 2013 Owner's Handbook and Supplements. When I get the chance to compile them into the same style as the others, I'll add them to the list.

Graham
Hi Graham:
Any downloads for the 351 2014 XJL Portfolio?
Thanks,
Joe
 
  #19  
Old 06-17-2015, 08:10 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 7
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I need a mechanics manual for a 1996 XJ6
 
  #20  
Old 10-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Burlington, ON
Posts: 16
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default

Thanks, got the 2011 xj supercharged handbook download.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: handbook download


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: