XJ ( X351 ) 2009 - 2019

Side bolsters

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 12:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Side bolsters

The only large wires I had left from the 14 pin module after I got the seat to move, (up, down, tilt, extended, headrest, lean back, all that works in short burst) the wires I had left were 2 black grounds and a purple (red)/blue wire and a red/grey wire. I powered the red/blue (purple) and ground it to control the lumbar. Now the only hot wire left from the main module is the grey/red wire, and a ground, what do they power? It should be noted that these 4 wires I just mentioned run from the main module to a connector that was plugged into the car, so there was just a connector there, no module which is one of the connectors I cut. Had 4 big wires, the ones I mentioned and about 10 small wires. The 4 big wires came from the main module and into that connector. At any rate, what does the grey/red wire power? Where are the side bolsters motors or the wires I need to find for them and why does the seat only work in short burst? Is there anything I can wire in there to make it move like it does with car power? Thanks for the help and Have a great Easter day.