XJ XJ6 / XJR6 ( X300 ) 1995-1997

Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Thanks

When I look at my post profile on the right hand side of the screen I notice that there is an area that says "Thanks" and I'm not sure of what it is all about. I have extended thanks to people in the past but apparently I am misinterpreting what this means as it says "0" in that area. Can somebody tell me what this is all about. THANKS, Poor Boy

Last edited by poor boy; 05-03-2011 at 12:16 PM. Reason: kant spellll
Old 05-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Veteran Member
Received 10,746 Likes on 7,099 Posts

It looks like you haved thanked three people/postings but nobody has...er...um... thanked you yet.

Cheers
DD

The following users liked this post:
poor boy (05-03-2011)
Old 05-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default hey doug

Hey Doug!! Long time no see so to speak, and I'm the one who's been absent. So how are you? Yeah, I finally figured out what to do and that makes me not the brightest bulb in house since it was right in front of me all the while.Guess I'll cop out on the thankless job is dirty but someone has to do it! LOL

I've been off so long that it'll take me two or three days to get through all the unopened threads and welcome all the new members! At least things are finally starting to stabalize (healthwise) for me and I feel like being active again. All good (?) things come to pass in time.

anyway I think you'll find another thanks on your profile after this. I looked at Jim's FAQ post opn almost everything Jaguar and found out a couple of interesting things about my X300. I don't know if you've checked it out yet but it's well worth looking at. Again, it's good to share thread space with you again and it's a ways away yet but have an extrodinay weekend!

Old 05-04-2011, 04:34 AM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts

It's nice to see you back in here . I didn't know about your health issues I hope you will be much better than ever
Happy safe driving

The following users liked this post:
poor boy (05-05-2011)