Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You gotta love free stuff!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 07:57 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,058 Likes on 451 Posts
Default You gotta love free stuff!

Working at a house last week and was driving jag versus work van ( i do that when its a small job sometimes) homeowner loved the car! Said he had a few jag bits laying around and would dig them out for me! Got to office this morning and theres a box o bits on my desk...

Old 08-18-2017, 08:00 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,058 Likes on 451 Posts
Default One more

I pretty mouch dont need any of that stuff right now, so it will go in my box of spares... hiwever there is one piece that really made my day!!!

Old 08-18-2017, 08:11 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,399 Likes on 1,880 Posts

YUP!!!!

1. I have a VW based Dune Buggy in my drive. Unfortunately, it is in derelict status, although on nice tires ands wheels. A couple of years ago, I responded to a free add on Craigs list. More carbs and distributrors i ngrteat shape, and linkage for dual carb conversion???

2. My back yard neighbor gave me a first generation Troy Bilt Super Tomahawk chipper shredder. I have a smaller version. The former missing a driven pulley and a belt. I got a pulley. Task. Stand on my head and clean the shaft and get the pulley on. I have a heavy duty V belt. Too long for my "little" Tomahawk. I hope it fits the Super one.

The little one was repowered by me with An HF sourced 6.5 HP Predator. It is busy shredding chopped Ivy... Next door neighbor borrowed it.

When it gets done, if the bog one isn't going, it will shred chopped Ivy in my patio.

The Super has an 8 HP B&S. I fired it up. A couple of issues, but not serious. Sounds healthy.

Carl