XJS ( X27 ) 1975 - 1996 3.6 4.0 5.3 6.0

1994 XJS Convertible 2+2 Wiper Assembly

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1994 XJS Convertible 2+2 Wiper Assembly

Hi, I am still working on my project car. 1994 Jaguar XJS. getting it together piece by piece. No I have a problem with my wiper assembly. The Jag shop said the motors work with direct current but they were not hooked up under the screen. I have attached pictures of my problem. I have not found any kind of answer on the forums here so maybe someone can help. The first image Shows what I found after pulling the wiper assembly out. There is a connector that was pushed through the firewall but not visible under the dash before I pulled it out. There are 2 identical white connectors that I cannot see anywhere to plug them into. There are also 2 red wires that were visible under the dash that were not connected and hanging loose in the right fuse box area before I pulled them out. Looks like it may have been one wire but cut in half but I have not idea. The 2nd image shows there is also another connector in that fuse box area that looks like the other end to the one I have outside the firewall. I have not tried to hook them together. Will be tight if they reach or not. Anyone have any idea how all this hooks together. I don't care about the washers. I don't see where any hose would hook up anyway. I just want to get the wipers working so I can move on to the next problem. Any help will be appreciated. If the pictures don't post for some reason i will try again later. Thanks, Bob.

Old 02-27-2018, 10:47 PM
Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

I'd guess by now you have solved this issue?